Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How the hell can I get a Beta Key?

Well, I remember when MMORPG.COM made that beta givaway keys for PotbS and yes, I had one. Well that e-mail containing the key completely vanished since I was not going to play the game and I had to empty my e-mail. Too bad I guess I lost my oportunity to play it until its released and I know and read ALL the articles and Bla Bla's so I know its not coming on June 1st. Anyways, I was wondering if there was any little or big chance to get one of this keys, or is it impossible at the moment?

Regards.

Me =P

Comments

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    Lucky for you the beta is going to open up in June.
  • canzanitocanzanito Member Posts: 31

You sure? If so thats great news mate. Thanks for informing =)

• RekamRekam Member UncommonPosts: 90

I've just recently posted in another thread covering beta.  If you mean "open up in June" as in open beta, it is not.  They are simply just expanding the doors on who they let in.  I know canzanito made the other thread, but im just posting so no one else is mislead.

http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/thread/132101

• kraidenkraiden Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 638

How to get beta key

1)Attend state university and major in journalism
    2) Work for school newspaper and garner exp. in the media field.
    3) Work for a small magazine as an intern and begin your plot for world domination.
    4) con monthly or online videogame magazine into thinking you actually know what your doing and attain a job
    5) Use press pass to enter media events and obtain information you will use for world domination... (and also write reviews, editorials, blogs  and do podcasts)
    5a) Obtain Beta keys from said parties you interview.
    6) Complete world domination!

or you can just sign up for beta on the http://www.flyinglab.com/pirates/beta.php  website and register on their forums.
    -Hasani-
  • ShoguniteShogunite Member Posts: 8
    what if we just offered to sleep with the person who did all of the above? ;)

subscribed via the site and hoping for an invite :)