Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for EQ2

koolbeanskoolbeans Member Posts: 2
Hi, i am looking to get into everquest. I had bought the game a couple years ago and tried to install it on my computer and when all was said and done, i couldnt play because my computer was too crappy for the game. Now i have a new computer and the game installed but when it asks for the activation code it said it is already used on the other account i have made from when i first installed it on my other computer. I cant remember the user name and password and when i go to station.com to retrieve it it does not show up. what do i do now???

Comments

• MisiuMisiu Member UncommonPosts: 43
    You should not have to enter your activation code again.   Just try and login using your old account.  It shoudl tell you the account is not active and prompt you to activate it, no need to enter code again
  • flarekojimaflarekojima Member Posts: 13
    Best thing to do would be to petition the customer service department if all other on site attempts have failed. They tend to be easy to work with for the most part. Just sometimes will take a little bit of time.

GTFO my internets!

• koolbeanskoolbeans Member Posts: 2

only thing is i have no idea what the account name/password is so i cant log in and when i try finding it on station. com it says that it cannot be found

• flarekojimaflarekojima Member Posts: 13
    http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=12648

On the side bar highlight "Forgotten / Invalid Station Name" and paste it into the search bar. Search, and if nothing helps, petition customer service.

GTFO my internets!