Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Race & Class Poll

DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Well, I thought a statistical representation reflecting mmorpg.com's community base for WoW would be pretty interesting.

Also Please Post why you chose that race and archtype!

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Comments

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Which Class shall you become?

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

I will become a Gnome b/c it is a tradition for me to have a gnome as my first race when they are available, and my class will probably be a warlock first then mabye a Hunter!

• FuLL_CLiPFuLL_CLiP Member Posts: 26
    a human rogue, because it looks cool it might change after i actually start playing but until then

• CaponestyleCaponestyle Member UncommonPosts: 112
    I chose Undead mage, Because i love to roleplay the evil guy , and mage will no doubt be the most powerfull. Also undead have some amazing race abilities so i have read

• HypnotoadHypnotoad Member Posts: 138
    I am definately gonna be a Tauren or Orc but on the class side its quite hard to decide. I mean druids are cool but over in the beta people have been going on bout how lame they are cause of bad use of forms. The same can be said for shamen with its totems. Hopefully they will be changed for better as these two classes i would most like to be

All glory to the Hypnotoad (monotone voices)

• skybugskybug Member Posts: 30

I wanted to be a tauren shaman after reading the descriptions and watching the movies, but the beta discussion about skills training and balance is quite heated, so I got scared for a minute. And then I thought - I am not doing this to win, just to have fun and I think shamans are a cool concept so I will play around with it. I dont care if I am poor and underequipped if I am having fun. to be continued ...javascript:insertemote('::0::8')::;

• El'rahdEl'rahd Member Posts: 24

i chose Night Elf coz i wanted a race other than Human, something which i already am. also, NE have purple skin, glowing eyes, 7 feet tall on average, nice weapons and magics and i could be here all day pointing ouit things about NE. secondly i chose Druid coz they were choice in D2X and they were choice in W3, and now they're even better.

• Scary_PeaScary_Pea Member Posts: 56

I like playing an offensvie spellcaster, therefor i chose the mage and human cause human mage looked really cool on the screenshots.

All the power to Blizzard::::08::

All makt

• ZrazikZrazik Member Posts: 195

Gnome mage. Gnomes because they look so funny/cool. I always like to take character that have some unique traits. And mage class seems to fit good to that race. Alter would be female Human or Dwarf.

• skybugskybug Member Posts: 30

Keep it real.

• Ed-EEd-E Member Posts: 5
    Night Elf-Hunter   I always love being ranged atk warrior. I also love being elvan like in FFXI, but for some reason, elvanns sucked at being Rangers, so i KNOW this will be better.

• ArcticwolfArcticwolf Member Posts: 81

For me I am going to have a human mage or a gnome mage ( would be a night elf but they can't be mages) also a Night elf Hunter ( I love ranged weapons ) ::::24::

Edit: I might not make a Hunter seems like there will be way to many of them. Cmon people mix it up don't all pick Hunter. hehe

-ArcticWolf

• blackaxgblackaxg Member Posts: 2

I think my first character will be a Troll Priest.  I have always loved to be a regenerating cannibalistic troll.  Now that they have lost the big and dumb stereotype and become cunning warriors I love them even more.  I believe the Priest class will be at least a very solid and group friendly class.  I could also use it to power level another character should I choose to do so.  One question though, will I ever get to be a Troll Axethrower?

Oh yeah, and don't forget the badass mohawks.  You can't mess with that.

• PLH2034PLH2034 Member Posts: 58

I wanna be an undead hunter. Is that possible?

If not then an undead warlock or healer

• KaelKael Member Posts: 9

i'm going to be a gnome mage. mages are cool because they can deal out tons of damage and gnomes are just awesome!::::02::

• Dr.JekyllDr.Jekyll Member Posts: 60

Night elevs/ Hunter. Becuase i like to have a pet as a tank. Then you always have a Tank or a friend that can take all aggro so you can flee from battle safe, and take little dmg. The hunter can use good weapons aswell so you can be a good dmg dealer too::::02::. But maybe ill take rouge as second choise, since so many ppl are going for hunter. But we will see ::::02::::::02::

EWERYBODY PRAY FOR BLIZZARD ::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::

----------------------------------------

You don't die for your Country.
    You make the enemy die for their's

-----------------------------------------------
    Cheers. I'm out ::::02::

Ducktape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and holds the universe toghter

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Night Elf-Hunter or Human . . .don't know lol

But I will make at least 2 accounts and one for my dad image

PRASE BLIZZARD FOR WOW imageimageimage

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• T!dusT!dus Member Posts: 21

My choice for WoW would probably be a N.E Hunter because I have heard from several locations that you need ot be a N.E. Hunter to become a Demon hunter and in WC 3 and FT I loved and will always love the demon hunter..............

I mean there are hero classes right????if not then I would probably be a ne druid or a hum pally or war.....

"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack"

"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack"

• NightOwlNightOwl Member Posts: 6
    Im going to have to be anything but a hunter.  At my first impression i figured that they would be the most fun to play, but now that i see that everyone and their mother is going to be a hunter, just for the overall balance of the game im gonna have to be a warrior.  Dwarf of course.

• TalamosTalamos Member Posts: 5

I think i am going to play a Nightelve Hunter, like the most of you, i think!;)

Nightelves4Live

cya

• GaurdianKingGaurdianKing Member Posts: 338
     femal Nightelf prestes, just because I love them so much, either that or a male night elf warrior or druid.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

• Neo-PhoenixNeo-Phoenix Member Posts: 60
    I'm gona be a tauren hunter. and as a second a troll priest or shaman i'm not sure yet

• BladestormBladestorm Member Posts: 16

Well i choose Dwarven warrior i might change to orc Warrior though.But since i have had it confirmed that warriors will have the option off dual wield i am going to get a warrior.

Second character will be a Priest i aint sure what race yet =(.

Well safe travels and se you all in Asheron when the time comes.

Hukkan Leafstorm explorer of the world of Norrath.

Hukkan Leafstorm explorer of the world of Norrath.

• SFyreSFyre Member Posts: 1

Human Mage to start for familiarty's sake. I'm sure I'll try them most tho:)