Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F2P

ReagalReagal Member Posts: 27
Cabal Online will be free to play in the end of May...or the start of June.... stands on the frontpage on the site.... i cant wait

To live and Die By Fire

Comments

• dozer002dozer002 Member Posts: 37
    yea f2p games own .. is Cabal any good? ... i played flyff ...is cabal better than flyff?

H3/\/I $/\MP0

• ReagalReagal Member Posts: 27
    no idea i play flyff to but i stopped because it just gets boring when i play higher then 25

To live and Die By Fire

• mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69
    so.....after May cabal will be pay to play ??  
  • Fayt60Fayt60 Member Posts: 1
    free to play, that is in its country of origin. If your in the US *like me and at least others reading this* then you wont be able to play at all. They put an IP-block on it, just like the Japanese one. So were out of luck there, and it seems there not gonna bring Cabal back for a while . So yeah im sad because I really loved Cabal, it was the best MMO I have played in a while.
  • ReagalReagal Member Posts: 27
    The game is already P2P its gonna be F2P In June

To live and Die By Fire

• MangoGeggoMangoGeggo Member Posts: 7
    THIS GAME IS FREE!!! NO MORE QUESTIONS, ITS FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • g33manjrg33manjr Member Posts: 18

is the game any good, and how does it compaire to games like lineage 2 and everquest?

• dr2avalon15dr2avalon15 Member Posts: 1
    if you don't live in europe, you're not playing this game unless a global version is coming out.
  • MerlinwizardMerlinwizard Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by g33manjr

is the game any good, and how does it compaire to games like lineage 2 and everquest?
    All I can suggest is TRY IT. After all it is now free, what do you have to loose? ;)