Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KO hits 4 mil user milestone

tumeg1tumeg1 Member UncommonPosts: 7

Found on QJ.net:

Knight Online developer Mgame Corporation and publisher K2 Network Inc. today announced that their fantasy MMORPG has reached four million registered users. The game has been seeing steady increases in its player base since the release of the Reign of the Fire Drake expansion last year.

"We are constantly striving to create games that can build and establish strong communities and we are ecstatic by the amount of support the online community has given us," said Joshua Hong CEO and Co-founder K2 Network. "Knight Online
is a remarkable title that will continue to captivate gamers far into the future."

Knight Online debuted in Korea in 2004 and now has servers operating in China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, and North America. The popular Free2Play title is currently being enjoyed by millions of players in over 80 countries. In celebration of this new milestone, check out the new screenshots of the game below.

Comments

• MmoseaotterMmoseaotter Member Posts: 163
    Congratulations to them, I am betting that the teams who made it are feeling awesome right now.

good job guys!

Be cool to people, and try and stay cool that way you never have to regret making someone feel bad. Don't take what ya got granted because some people never get to feel happy. We get to play these great MMOs and surf a good site. Be thankful for what ya got and next time ya feel down imagine a fat sea otter waddling with a pillow and a night cap. Bam! smiles!

• SWGLoverSWGLover Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 539

4 million people that like endless grinding.

I don't think that I'll ever be able to understand that mindset........