Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much money are you worth?

AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

If you add up all your items in price and include your money how much rs gp do you think your worth?

If you have quit you can say how much your account was worth.

?

Comments

• DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71

Probully a hell of alot ^.^ if i sold my yew logs and flax lol

my gear is fury, barrows gloves, rune boots, fighter chest thing (penace pl8), 3rd age pl8 legs, helm of netiznot, zammy cape -.-, whip, rune defender, and zerker ring.

• DarkPlanet11DarkPlanet11 Member Posts: 53
    About 2 million.

StarCraft2 Videos,Go here to see StarCraft2 Videos!
    StarCraft2.com,Go here to check out StarCraft2!

• Sgt_CodySgt_Cody Member Posts: 8
    idk, how much is full h mask set and santa now? oh well, that + full drag(- d med), whip, obby cape, obby shield, rune boots, fury ammy, berserker ring, d baxe, d spear (p++), d dagger (p++), d mace, d scimi, d long, 5.4k yew logs, over 1k sharks, 4k laws, 10k nats, and over 26m cash. I think that's about everything worth value to me.
  • DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71

Wow nice!

You should fight me ^.^

It will be fun =)

Add demonzabuza and fight me ^.^

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Originally posted by Sgt_Cody

idk, how much is full h mask set and santa now? oh well, that + full drag(- d med), whip, obby cape, obby shield, rune boots, fury ammy, berserker ring, d baxe, d spear (p++), d dagger (p++), d mace, d scimi, d long, 5.4k yew logs, over 1k sharks, 4k laws, 10k nats, and over 26m cash. I think that's about everything worth value to me.
    Wow...thats quite a lot

?