Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I dont understand how to walk through the woods.

SufferswoSufferswo Member Posts: 17
I was walking through the woods and all of a sudden some guys grabbed me and pulled me into the weeds. Then I died. When I came back again, they raped me to death. Again, I come back, same old story. I made it to Varrok and people at  the fountain stopped what they were doing, and guess what, raped me. this game isnt worth it.

Comments

• DarkPlanet11DarkPlanet11 Member Posts: 53

StarCraft2 Videos,Go here to see StarCraft2 Videos!
    StarCraft2.com,Go here to check out StarCraft2!

• DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71

Thats so funny ^.^

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    What  on earth are you talking about? Are you talking about dark wizards or something...?

?

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by Sufferswo
    I was walking through the woods and all of a sudden some guys grabbed me and pulled me into the weeds. Then I died. When I came back again, they raped me to death. Again, I come back, same old story. I made it to Varrok and people at  the fountain stopped what they were doing, and guess what, raped me. this game isnt worth it.

I'm guessing that you asked where Varrock was and somebody told you to follow him, at which point he took you to the Wilderness and promptly murdered you.

Don't ever put people on follow. The next time you die, get a nice person to buy you a Newbie Map (they cost about 5 coins from the General Store) so you can REALLY find Varrock.

• RarexRarex Member Posts: 36
    hahahaha lol..

Funny
  • thetankthetank Member Posts: 200
    RS kicks ass

Now seriously.. You should avoid the south gate coz of the dark wizards.. and dont go to the ghetto or the thiefes will kick your ass..

Try to stay in the safe place with alot of guards (and dont attack them)

• DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71
    lol I used to love watching the dark mages blow lil noobies up ^.^
  • AngryHunterAngryHunter Member Posts: 14
    You were probably killed by a dark wizard on your way to Varrock. Wizards hit pretty good on people that are low levels. I remember getting owned by a couple of them when I was about level 10. You should try to take other routes to Varrock. If you take five extra minutes you won't have to get killed by these annoying pests anymore. Or.. You could get 25 magic and teleport to Varrock. Sorry, I don't have any advice for the people to stop "rapping" you.