Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF

psfreakpsfreak Member Posts: 37
ok is it me or is this game abandoned ?

i mean every i log on server ( -> i play on redemption ) there are like 50 people max online

Comments

• AshGUTZAshGUTZ Member Posts: 339

Unfortunatly, Shadowbane is one of those games that people just don't play anymore.

• undiesusaundiesusa Member Posts: 116
    Play on Mournign or Wrath or vindication. Those have playes. Brialla and redemtion are dead.
  • psfreakpsfreak Member Posts: 37
    but it said "land rush" :(
  • Daedalus732Daedalus732 Member Posts: 589
    Originally posted by Taike

Cock and balls, cock and balls.
    SB is still up and lively.  Redemption and Braialla = Overrun Asian Fest.
    Wrath has Team KOREA on it, but Euros are fighting them.
    Vindi/Mourning have high NA pops with banes and stuff. 
    Everything from grandmas to retards to racist to peekay.  Good times to be had unlike these fairey queerbag games like EQ/WoW/whatever other faggot games you people play.
    Get to tear peoples shit down too!

I didn't know MMOs were accessible to the recluses who live in Montana's many fine shanty towns. Personally, I'm surprised you could tear yourself away from convincing yourself of your own heterosexuality to play this game.
  • Daedalus732Daedalus732 Member Posts: 589
    Originally posted by Taike

Alright queerbag.
    Not surprised you're not out of your basement because your some fag playing EQ2 pharming for phat lewtz while getting asspounded by your boyfriend while questioning my heterosexuality. 
    I HAVE A GODLIKE WEAPON AND CAN KILL SOMEONE SO THEY RESPAWN 2 MINS LATER LAWL.  THAT'LL SHOW THEM, IT ONLY TOOK ME 9 YEARS TO GET THIS.
    Compared to being able to break all their gear and tear their cities down.  GG.

Awesome, I love it! As you guessed, my REAL phat lewtz definitely come from my boyfriend's cock.

Besides, isn't Shadowbane even worse when it comes to gear? Seems to me the person with the best gear in Shadowbane was the person who owned everyone. At least when I played, that's exactly how it was.

Not to mention that to do most anything and not be killed by some lurker in the shadows, you have to group up and and it takes a monumental amount of time to build cities or do much else really worthwhile. So which one of us is really throwing our time down the drain? The one who's playing a top-rated and strong MMO, or the one playing a dying RPG that's been sub-par since day one?