Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

runescape is now the best rpg

Comments

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Its good for most of the time you play it, except for maybe the very beggining. If your a non member above level 70 then you will find it boring.

?

• AngryHunterAngryHunter Member Posts: 14

In my opinion, Runescape is not the best online game. Why? Jagex, the creator of Runescape, doesn't give the higher levels any updates. They always say be prepared for this hard level update and when it comes out you see level 70s and 80s that have completed it. When was the last time they gave a high level update? Maybe.. Skill capes. But, what's the use of skill capes? Hopefully Jagex will make high level updates for the higher levels in the future. 

• sonicwhipsonicwhip Member UncommonPosts: 117
    i hate this game its disgusting not worth $5 a month at all if u like mmorpg games visit igg.com way better
  • sonicwhipsonicwhip Member UncommonPosts: 117

i was actually trying to help jagex make this game better but i just found out that they are hopeless and use the money they receive for  stupid things like non stop low lvl quest.

i can actually tell they given up supporting this game watch.

andrew gower:ahh man its come that time of the week lets just make a quick little quest to give an update so we can get back to swimming in our cash.

mod ????:ok i'll do it in less than 5 minutes.

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by AngryHunter
    Jagex, the creator of Runescape, doesn't give the higher levels any updates. They always say be prepared for this hard level update and when it comes out you see level 70s and 80s that have completed it.

High levels can do the same content low levels can do. If you weren't so focused on being high level all the time, perhaps you would have more of an opportunity to enjoy the content they are releasing.

IMHO, the focus on leveling and certain players' need to "grind" to 99 in every skill is one of the major problems in this game. People are so determined to ruin it for themselves, and then go to every forum they can find and complain about how "suxxor teh gaem is" because it was boring. If you actually PLAY the game, and do what you enjoy (and when you enjoy it) then it's a lot more fun.

• NohaiNohai Member Posts: 17
    What if he's not on high scores?
  • jimbo833jimbo833 Member Posts: 158
    u see the 100th quest recipe for disaster no lvl 70 or 80 be able to do that..so there and the new quest u need to be lvl 85= to start
  • DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71

wha?

Are you saying no1 lvl 70-80 can beat rfd?

If so your wrong lol...

On my mage pure I beat rfd at lvl 60, dt at lvl 41, and monkey madness at lvl 38

ok ur a pure..so go do legends..ohh u ant u need 50 str..or do dream mentor u cant u need 85 cb

my mage pure isnt my main lol

my main is demonzabuza

look him up but ingore the noncombat skills... I don't like boring noncombat stuff

thats y u find it not so gd..i prefer doing non cb stuff like im fishing atm and do some fighting..thats y i dont like other rpgs fighting constantly is no fun to me
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Originally posted by jimbo833
    i just relised that runescape is the best rpg...i can live with the crap graphics that dosent bother me..i have not been playing if for 3 months but now im back to playing it..was playing a rpg called silkroad probs with that is i couldnt get on and all u do is fight its to reapeditive.....runescapes quests are fun lots of em and there variyed to killing dragons to proding mutated sheep...if u agree post and if u have a counter arguemnet post i could rigt a lot more but ill leave it there... add me : name= jimbo833

Wow awesome... meanwhile pigs can fly!

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • RSISTDOFFRSISTDOFF Member Posts: 7

Runescape is a horrible game... LOL WEB BROWSER GAME!

• arix80arix80 Member Posts: 1
    add me my name is arix80 im a level 64  yr right rs is fucking awsome
  • PhoolishPhoolish Member Posts: 8
    Dude.

Runescape is always good at first

but then everyone realizes it sucks anus. ^_^

So...

dont be so cheap and spend some money on WoW

because

Wow is better!

but warhammer is gonna pwn wow when it comes out

:P

wow may have better graphics but its way easy.

It takes many long months to get to max lvl on runescape.

Its only takes a few weeks to master wow.

When you master runescape only think left to do is pk and pc.

When you master wow only thing left to do is warsong gluch and raids.

wow<runescape

Runescape cheaper!

• hiimJackhiimJack Member Posts: 3
    ok  person who said he would rathe play a game that loads in 3 hours and things numder 1 shut up keep your opinions to yourself number 2 tell me one other bad thing in runescape than the grahics and i can make you eat your words about it
  • Major_SkillzMajor_Skillz Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by hiimJack

ok  person who said he would rathe play a game that loads in 3 hours and things numder 1 shut up keep your opinions to yourself number 2 tell me one other bad thing in runescape than the grahics and i can make you eat your words about it

1. He's entitled to speak his opinion when ever he wants on this forum until one of the mods doesn't like his opinion.

2. Until you master grammar, you won't making anyone eat their words. You may make them go blind from the walls of text that you write.

3. Runescpe is stupid.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by hiimJack

1 shut up keep your opinions to yourself number 2 tell me one other bad thing in runescape than the grahics and i can make you eat your words about it

1. Here's an idea: practice what you preach and zip YOUR pie hole.

2. The majority of the community, of which you just provided a prime example. Case closed.

• vghpcomevghpcome Member Posts: 2

Runescape is a fun RPG, I agree with it. I have play it for 2 years and i have 3 account,1 is main accont with 98lvl .Nickname is :  i 0wn f2p i .Add it ,play the game tgether.LOL.   www.igeebay.com 

• vghpcomevghpcome Member Posts: 2

Runescape is a fun RPG, I agree with it. I have play it for 2 years and i have 3 account,1 is main accont with 98lvl .Nickname is :  i 0wn f2p i .Add it ,play the game tgether.LOL.   www.igeebay.com 

• FlaxenFairyFlaxenFairy Member Posts: 44

Hey Mate,

Ok its like this, Runescape is by far...Not the best rpg out. There are so many better RPGs, I mean for one its a browser RPG which just deptresses most people. WHy not wait a few hours and get a really good Mmo? There are plent of them out there.

And, i am not sure how anyone can deal with the graphics, simply compared to a few games ive played such as Flyff, Hero, And LOTRO they all have fairly descent graphics. But runescape might as well still be hosting version 1. Its honestly that bad.

Runescape was designed for people to have fun, but now its full of proper hardcore players! Addiction can ruin peoples lives. It has turned into a game where everyone talks about it in college, come home and sit in the dark all night and repeat for months on end.  While life is stilll young i advise you to get out more mate.

Please do not take anything i say personally i ammerely trying to offer my help through past experiences, i f i have offended anyone in any way i am sorry but i am merely trying to help

Flaxenfairy 2007

DOUBLE POSTERS WILL BE SHOT - PLEASE DO NOT - FLAME - SPAM - SWEAR - HIJACK -

FLAXENFAIRY 2007- HELPTING TO KEEP MMORPG.COM A SAFER PLACE FOR ALL

• important689important689 Member Posts: 2

vert nicely said i mean everything u said is right .(kaabulk)  well i got a levl 101 same name as on here. I got 2  thingss to add THE MODS SUCK THEY DONT HELP WITH ANYTHING AND SOME OF THE RULES SUCK.  Llike impersonation of jagex i mean how could u impersonate them if uve never meet them. GOSH I HATE SOME PART BUT OTHERS ARE OK NOT BEST GAME but it ok.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Originally posted by important689

vert nicely said i mean everything u said is right .(kaabulk)  well i got a levl 101 same name as on here. I got 2  thingss to add THE MODS SUCK THEY DONT HELP WITH ANYTHING AND SOME OF THE RULES SUCK.  Llike impersonation of jagex i mean how could u impersonate them if uve never meet them. GOSH I HATE SOME PART BUT OTHERS ARE OK NOT BEST GAME but it ok.

I think impersonation of Jagex means when you pretend to be Jagex.

?

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44

Eh its not the best but it isnt the worst either...sure it may have really lame graphics and it isnt top-notch animation but when i had a Dial-Up this was the best  i could play and its pretty realistic besides the monster slaying parts and it is kinda of a good influence but its definitely not the best mmorpg out there.Sure if you got a old computer or a low internet connection this may be good for you but if you got something like DSL modem or better...THERES A LOT OF BETTER MMOS OUT THERE.

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice