Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

your favorite thing to do on runescape?

2»

Comments

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by Sgt_Cody

Originally posted by Kaabulk

Originally posted by Sgt_Cody

It took you that long? Wow, no wander you hate it, lol. Only reason my rc is 96 right now is because I bought all of my pure ess..It didn't take me more then a month to get to that point either.  =)
    yea but i didnt use 66 law company i admit...i think it was world 99 law company not sure...but we didnt give back ess...and i bought all of the ess pretty much for 3/4 my cash :...so sure as hell didnt wanna just give it away

I didn't either, I do everything alone in world 65, I'm never bothered there by noobs, it's a really desolate world most of the time. I kept all my laws..It was a good 205gp profit each for me (I used to buy pure ess 110ea and sell laws 315ea). I made about 30m worth of laws by the time I was done.

yea pretty much what I did for part of the time, but then I got tired and started making natz by using the abyss... I enjoyed getting attacked by pkers then taking out my dds with a super str pot and own them in 3-6 hits or so...or i had ancients on sometimes but didnt want to waste any bloods plus it was a waste of space...
  • specter843specter843 Member Posts: 84

Let's see..

My favorite thing to do?

Yea good point..

Ty..

/bows

• thetankthetank Member Posts: 200
    You forgot Arenas Tzhaar and Castle Wars

<3 One Piece

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

1. create a new character

2. run up to edgeville

3. stand by the yew trees and watch the macroed character chop away for hours on end.

4. report them via the lame in game system.

5. watch as nothing happens over 6years of playing.

OR

Take your character to a populated city - brimming with 10 year olds with names on a variation of Zezima - Say ZezimaOWnZJoo

Shout out in bright flashing letters

"ZezimaOWnZjoo Filming Presents........"

" 3, 2, 1 aaaaaaaaaaand................. Action"

"then watch all the nubs say i wanna be in a movie"

"Will it be on YouTube?"

Sit back and laugh your socks off!

Lol.. Good one.
  • v0xxv0xx Member Posts: 8
    the BEST PART about runescape... is NOT playing!!! ive got a lvl 90 but i stopped at that point, took too much time out of my life ;) yes ive been playing since... beta
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

1. create a new character
    2. run up to edgeville
    3. stand by the yew trees and watch the macroed character chop away for hours on end.
    4. report them via the lame in game system.
    5. watch as nothing happens over 6years of playing.

OR
    Take your character to a populated city - brimming with 10 year olds with names on a variation of Zezima - Say ZezimaOWnZJoo
    Shout out in bright flashing letters
     "ZezimaOWnZjoo Filming Presents........"
    " 3, 2, 1 aaaaaaaaaaand................. Action"
    "then watch all the nubs say i wanna be in a movie"
    "Will it be on YouTube?"
    Sit back and laugh your socks off!
    ROFL...im gonig to do that lmao..and post it on you tube hopefully rofl. thanks for the suggestion..dont worry I give credit to you for the idea
  • AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    my favourite thing was fighting in the fight pits. Even though i hardly ever won, still fun

?

lol fight pits, castle wars, and PvP was about the only good thing about the gane that was "fun."
  • DarkPlanet11DarkPlanet11 Member Posts: 53
    Hmm i would say smithing.(I still have my account)

StarCraft2 Videos,Go here to see StarCraft2 Videos!
    StarCraft2.com,Go here to check out StarCraft2!

• pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    The best about runescape is castle wars. Go and kill all da n00bs at like lev 50. Its really amusing watching them running in circles getting killed. And when dey finally get to u killing dem in 1 hit.

Oh and im gunna try that idea with tha zezima movie thing...

I once saw zezima at castle wars at world 26, my friend was like OMG I saw Zezima, and I was like nu uh, and went there and it sucked...even though he was there he had nooby stuff compared to a lvl 126..all he had was d legs, d skimmy and rest was initiate armor stuff. Plus I saw a couple lvl 3's getting owned there at the underground..but they owned some people with dem explosive potions underground..it was hilarious, I was sitting there laughing at the people getting owned by the lvl 3's...
  • OxmondOxmond Member Posts: 15
    My favorite thing to do on rs is create a new pure acount mainly pure str or pure mage and kill all the noobs in the wild..lol
  • AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Originally posted by robotkifo

i like the game
    Im glad to hear that but this thread is about what you like doing the most in the game.

?

• DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71

One word: PKING

I've pked 14 whip and countless dds, pking is the best thing in runescape.

• Mr.GrinchMr.Grinch Member Posts: 10
    My favorite thing in runescape iskilling auto macros.... thats actually the only good part of runescape are those sorta things.

NO! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PRESENTS!

• AngryHunterAngryHunter Member Posts: 14

I'm currently working on my ranging at the moment. I'm going to try to get it up to like level 80 for an attempt at the fire cape. After 80 range, I'm probably going to get my prayer to 60. My favorite thing to do on runescape has to be pking on my pure. Its fun to own people around my level.

• sl4y3r6363sl4y3r6363 Member Posts: 81
    Althought it is not what i will remember the game most by pvp was my favourite part of runescape and the thing i liked to do most when i played.
  • SladelordSladelord Member Posts: 27

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i need 2 get 31 prayer and 40 crafting 2 get in the 2 guilds

so ill go 2 the bone yard and get cowhides and tan them so i am mostly working on them but

i am also working on my noob acout =]

ill get like 40 crafting on a noob acount

and 31 prayer on my main