Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why dont you like runescape?

2»

Comments

• ownedyou1ownedyou1 Member Posts: 364
    You'll find they make more than 5 million 'quid' a month, and that question is self explanatory, why change the graphics if the game already attracts millions of players?
  • KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by ownedyou1

I don't hate it, it's an extremely solid game with no 'hacks' , the only 'hacks' are fakes that contain keyloggers.

There are no hacks for runescape, only bots, jagex banned 20k accounts last month for botting, just a show of how many accounts they have i guess.

Some people comment about graphics, its called 'java' Perhaps you should look up what it is,

lol dude my account got hacked from a browser hack, I checked later for key loggers and I didn't find any. Obviously you don't know what the fuck you are talknig about.

And they are not going to update the graphics anytimke soon because they are java experts. the "JA" in JaGex stands for "Java" and the "G" in JaGex stands for "Gaming" and the "EX" in JaGex stands for "Experts."

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    Originally posted by ownedyou1

You'll find they make more than 5 million 'quid' a month, and that question is self explanatory, why change the graphics if the game already attracts millions of players?

Cause they are sell outs

My blog: image

• Mr.GrinchMr.Grinch Member Posts: 10
    Runescape should be destroyed and restarted. Start again and make it better.

NO! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PRESENTS!