Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's boring game.

I think it is not good game. I deleted it.

Comments

• NewbKingNewbKing Member Posts: 45
    How do you know it's a bad game? If you are playing the Korean BETA then expect it to be boring because you can't read a damn thing. It's all Korean letters.
  • WisebutCruelWisebutCruel Member Posts: 1,089
    Originally posted by NewbKing

How do you know it's a bad game? If you are playing the Korean BETA then expect it to be boring because you can't read a damn thing. It's all Korean letters.
    Maybe he's Korean or knows the language?
  • nebuleznebulez Member Posts: 33
    Well probably just a guess since most korean crapfest mmo's (  ) suck for none korean people...
  • mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

well most likely doesn't like grinders or something, just cuz he says it boring doesn't mean it will be boring for you

• kazlazkazlaz Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by nebulez

Well probably just a guess since most korean crapfest mmo's (  ) suck for none korean people...
    there games are a whole lot of Grind thats super hard

WoW (kazlaz-horde) Gul'dan

• Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822
    Originally posted by kazlaz

Originally posted by nebulez

there games are a whole lot of Grind thats super hard

Remove super hard and insert super time consuming , lol.
  • r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    super hard + super time consuming can transform after some time in " boring game"
  • deadsun7deadsun7 Member Posts: 112
    I doubt he even played it in the first place, he probably bad mouthed the game for some stupid reason... you would be suprised how often people do that just to get attention.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!