Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Macro Miners

MoobkradMoobkrad Member Posts: 308
Any ideas or ways to stop them?

Discuss.

Comments

• nightbird305nightbird305 Member UncommonPosts: 272
    yes, shoot them down.
  • MoobkradMoobkrad Member Posts: 308
    In high security space can be difficult.
  • jmpreissjmpreiss Member Posts: 49
    I say just waltz up to them and take their stuff. ;)
  • JennysMindJennysMind Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Originally posted by jmpreiss

I say just waltz up to them and take their stuff. ;)
    That's how you also entice them to attack you.  ;)
  • MoobkradMoobkrad Member Posts: 308
    And then you can shoot back?
  • jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726
    if they are putting the minerals into a jet can...just bring an iteron out there and steal it. thats what i do.
  • qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

"That's how you also entice them to attack you" and  "If they are putting minerals in a jet can".

If they are doing these things they are miners not macros, and the people stealing from them are thieves and pirates. In this never-ending battle I have had my ore taken twice, but I have destroyed the ships of 8 so called pilots. I actually had one clown trying to ransom the can back to me in local as I flew back into the belt in a Domi and popped his cruiser.....priceless!

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by qazyman

"That's how you also entice them to attack you" and  "If they are putting minerals in a jet can".
    If they are doing these things they are miners not macros, and the people stealing from them are thieves and pirates. In this never-ending battle I have had my ore taken twice, but I have destroyed the ships of 8 so called pilots. I actually had one clown trying to ransom the can back to me in local as I flew back into the belt in a Domi and popped his cruiser.....priceless!

Indeed, the best way to spot a macro miner is to lock onto them...  if they lock onto you back and try firing then concorde will pop them and you can loot and salvage their wreck

imageimage

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by heywoodj

If you did that they'd get a message saying it were illegal. I doubt they've made the script to accept this.

Most macro's turn off warning messages...  not to mention because they shoot first they also take negative standing aswell

imageimage

• greywolf8404greywolf8404 Member Posts: 123

trust me, shoot them and they will stop. Or they will make you rich. Although they may employ child labor instead of macros. Hmmm would that be the same thing or worse? Eh screw the moral delema just shoot them.

"And thus I clothe my naked villany/ with old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ/ and seem a saint when most I play the devil." Shakespeare's Richard III Act I Scene 3.