Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Picture of my large mmo collection!

13»

Comments

• CladaClada Member Posts: 168
    Originally posted by bonobotheory

Originally posted by Clada

Anyone have anything smilliar?
    Not exactly, but I have the same desk - the Jerker from IKEA. I bought the top-shelf addon for my boxes.

LOL nice collection and nice desk

------------------------------
    Check out some of the mmo's I have played:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/129987/page/1

PC STATS:
    - Q9550
    - Evga GTX 280 SSC x2 (SLI)
    - 8GB DDR3
    - Nforce 790i Ultra

Originally posted by Amalaric

Which MMO would you like to be buried with?
    (when you die at an old age that is)
    Others can answer too and not just the OP.
    Hah good question, buried with an mmorpg - I dont think I am that addicted yet!   but if I had to choose I think it would be Asherons Call 1.  Not beaucse the game was amazing, ust beacuse I had so many good moments within the game and the community.  How about yours?

PC STATS:
    - Q9550
    - 8GB DDR3
    - Nforce 790i Ultra

Originally posted by apocalance

Clada,
    You played SWG and now are enjoying Vanguard. Any thoughts on the buyout of Sigil/Vanguard by SOE?
    Btw, I'm impressed that you kept your boxes that long and that you've played so many MMO's. Do you find that you grow bored of MMO's quickly, but like the style of game so continue to purchase them?

Hey thanks for the message.

For me the buyout means nothing, I am here just to play the games.  SOE has the resoucres to really make Vanguard shine, so that makes me happy.  I grow out of selected mmorpg's, not all.  Some I play for weeks, others months and there are even those that I play for years.   I aslo dont only play one mmo at once, currently I am playing LOTR and Vanguard at the same time.

PC STATS:
    - Q9550
    - 8GB DDR3
    - Nforce 790i Ultra

• Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409

damn, I knew I missed out on something buying online!

if I was going to be buried with a game, I'll take my original UO cd... I lose CD's weekly, but somehow, I still have that, long after the box disintigrated.  While you are at it, burn my UO renaissance cd at the funeral, because I find it almost perverse that I still have that pos to.

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787
    i have a simmular looking collection lol.
  • mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

LOL i can't believe that yo guys keep all the boxes that the games come in. The second thing i do after takeing them out of the box is throwing it away. I only need the item in the box that doesn't take up that much space

• xcryonicxxcryonicx Member Posts: 82
    Nice, those old big boxes were so cool lol. I had that AC1 box but I eventually threw it away years ago cuz it was so torn up but I wish I kept it.
  • Eben032Eben032 Member Posts: 15

Off all those..i've played only EQ1, SWG, WoW, and LoTR beta. I have a lot of catching up to do. Nice collection man!

• AmalaricAmalaric Member Posts: 480

Originally posted by Amalaric

Which MMO would you like to be buried with?
    (when you die at an old age that is)
    Others can answer too and not just the OP.
    Hah good question, buried with an mmorpg - I dont think I am that addicted yet!   but if I had to choose I think it would be Asherons Call 1.  Not beaucse the game was amazing, ust beacuse I had so many good moments within the game and the community.  How about yours?

Hmm, I have yet to find the MMO that I would like to be buried with.
  • redCashionredCashion Member Posts: 5
    What would be really cool is side by side screenshots of all your characters from all the games!
  • SWGLoverSWGLover Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 539

Nice to see a fellow MMORPG addict! 

Originally posted by SWGLover

Nice to see a fellow MMORPG addict! 

HAHAHA its amazing how many of us play so many MMORPG's!

PC STATS:
    - Q9550
    - 8GB DDR3
    - Nforce 790i Ultra

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by bubbaa
    No EvE, Earth and Beyond, Motorcity Online? The Sims? Come on! This is a shoddy collection! *snicker*

What percentage of EVE players have ever had a box, I wonder? I never had one, I can tell you that.

Chris Mattern

• lenheadlenhead Member Posts: 3

Very nice collection lol, the only game i have there is Wow..my 1st MMORPG played 1 month then my guild broke and i didnt ave nemore fun :( never new Matrix was a MMO

Originally posted by lenhead

Very nice collection lol, the only game i have there is Wow..my 1st MMORPG played 1 month then my guild broke and i didnt ave nemore fun :( never new Matrix was a MMO
    The Matrix mmo was not really good, it was fun for awhile.  The graphics were pretty cool and the story was intersting, but the gameplay was dull.

PC STATS:
    - Q9550
    - 8GB DDR3
    - Nforce 790i Ultra

• MrNesssMrNesss Member Posts: 5
    omg.. thats a lot of mmos xD i wish i could have at least the half of that, lol. nice collection make it bigger O.o
  • Vion1xVion1x Member Posts: 188
    i would like to show my huge "collection" digital download on 50% of them tho :)
    Originally posted by Vion1x

i would like to show my huge "collection" digital download on 50% of them tho :)

When you digitaly download them, if they get deleted can you download them again or do you need to pay for them again??

I am guessing you can download it as many times as you want?

Thanks

PC STATS:
    - Q9550
    - 8GB DDR3
    - Nforce 790i Ultra

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

Originally posted by Vion1x

When you digitaly download them, if they get deleted can you download them again or do you need to pay for them again??

I am guessing you can download it as many times as you want?

Thanks

I digital download most of my games and I can tell you I've never encountered one that doesnt allow unlimited redownloading.  The only game I've seen that wont let you redownload is Worms World Party (which is single player), it had a max of 5 downloads

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.