Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Trial Problem

sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375
I signed up for the free trial, but cannot login with my account I created, I keep getting an "invalid username or password" error.

I followed the instructions on the free trial page. I downloaded the client from Fileplanet. I created an account on the ubisoft site. I clicked "add subscription" in my newly created account, but it never asked me for a keycode. When I look at my account status, it says that my account is active, and it says "free account", and lists Shadowbane under the games active.

I created a second account to try it again, and have the same problem. This shouldn't be rocket science.......

It's been 36 hours since I created my accounts and I still cannot login. Any ideas?

Currently Playing: DAOC Uthgard

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

Comments

• sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375
    I finally figured out what the problem was.......the username is case-sensitive. lol

Shadowbane is the only mmorpg I have played (11 so far) that has the username case-sensitive. I have no idea why they would do that.

Hopefully this post will help the others who have this same problem in the future.

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

• christwariorchristwarior Member Posts: 126
    LOL. Thats actually kind of funny because i had the same problem.
  • sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Originally posted by christwarior

LOL. Thats actually kind of funny because i had the same problem.
    Actually, alot of people have had this problem. I have seen numerous posts on different messageboards from people who couldn't figure it out. I'm kinda surprised that noone had posted the fix for it. That's why  I came back and posted the fix. :)