Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games Related To Runescape

Hey, I have been playing RuneScape for almost 2 years now, and I was just wondering...what other mmorpg is similar to RuneScape?

Comments

• SpleeenSpleeen Member Posts: 1

Try Rappelz! It's not like Runescape.....it's rather like Lineage2.....but it's a great game! I started to play it yesterday and I LIKE IT A LOT! The best I've played yet....and I played many...like wow....l2...anyways......try it coz it's worth it!

• hellsfearhellsfear Member UncommonPosts: 83

ogre island is pretty close. It does not have as good as grafics as many other games, along with it being 2nd to last in rateing. but overall it is a pretty fun & addicting game give it a try.

another pretty good game is fallen sword mmorpg.com had it's link diplayed 4 a while ( how i learned about it ). It is one of the most addicting games i have ever played  !! if ur interested in it please use my link 2 it in my sig ( below ). thx

• laker43092laker43092 Member Posts: 2
    Looks good, ill check those games out, im looking for something that is very closely related to RuneScape, because I have been plauing it for nearly 2 years now, and I have been quite successful in it.
  • pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    I have played runescape for a while and recently quit. I enjoyed the game but was looking for better graphics. Anyone got some suggestions?

• shixxshixx Member Posts: 19
    Theres not many Games like Runescape.  But Try Maplestory I know a lot of people who played RS and switched to Maplestory.

Also Knight Online. Tibia if your not worried about the graphics is a very solid Game.

"Blood drips, Blood sings, Blood devours all and only Blood remains"
    www.leadingentertainment.com/index.php

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

I played runescape bak in the day and just started playing Tantra online its a pretty kool game.  I used to play knight online alot too, but now spend most of my time on Tantra. Good luck on finding something that best fits your gamer thirst!

• kalasaskalasas Member Posts: 45
    i played runescape for a long time.. it would still be good if the community would.... grow up so to speak

silk road is a good rpg, but eternal lands is the closest thing to rs that i could find.

it has skills like manufactering and crafting ect.

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    um get your own money noob, and if you noticed everyone on this thread has quit runescape...
  • pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    Kaabulk it thought you didn't like communitys with ppl calling others noobs? lol. Ne way yea he rite go away.

Now back to the topic

I have played knights online before and its a reasonable game. I would suggest it. The only problem is its rather confusing...

I wouldn't follow the maplestory suggestion...yea... it sorta sucks.

I haven't tried ogre island but it sounds O.K.

And yea lineage 2 is good id try it.

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by pk3rpure

Kaabulk it thought you didn't like communitys with ppl calling others noobs? lol. Ne way yea he rite go away.

Now back to the topic

I have played knights online before and its a reasonable game. I would suggest it. The only problem is its rather confusing...

I wouldn't follow the maplestory suggestion...yea... it sorta sucks.

I haven't tried ogre island but it sounds O.K.

And yea lineage 2 is good id try it.
    lol theres a difference between beggers and new players
  • OutdatedkeroOutdatedkero Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I've heard maplestory is a good way to go after runescape starts to loose its shine. As was said, try fallensword too, its very addicting, you can spend a lot of time in front of the screen once you start getting a stragity and gaining levels. Fallensword.org
  • astrosapienastrosapien Member Posts: 18

I dont really like how runescape is now. All it is is a big, online chatroom with more to do. Most people that play use macros and stuff. And, a lot of them are immature kids that hate to lose and call the lvl 70 guy a n00b when they are lvl 12. Also, there are very very few people in runescape that I have met that are nice, and mature. It annoys me.

But, anyway, there really aren't that many games like runescape that I've played.

• TroLL1TroLL1 Member Posts: 8
    thats true alotta people are a holes on RS now compared to when i first started playing it but its still pretty fun to me