Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any game that gives an option for a character to wear a hockey mask, should burn.

premiereboripremierebori Member Posts: 249
Out of all the images that they could produce, did they have to have a dude with a hockey mask and spikes  and the only black guy having a baloon head and a sock over his head?

Comments

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

umm, whats wrong with hockey masks? The Humungus was one of the coolest villans ever.

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Wow, thats a deep and insightful post...........

• KemenlithKemenlith Member Posts: 263
    Ugh. Go back to your stereotypical fantasy MMOs.... we want something different.

Currently: Playing EVE Online
    Previous: FFXI, Dragonrealms, sad little stint in WOWland.
    Awaiting: Fallen Earth, Hero''s Journey, Tabula Rasa, Age of Conan.

• sinstersinster Member Posts: 118
    Originally posted by premierebori

Out of all the images that they could produce, did they have to have a dude with a hockey mask and spikes  and the only black guy having a baloon head and a sock over his head?
    go back to your elf and orc pre-teen danceparty. leave the hardcore gameplay to us adults.....junior.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Er... I run around in a hockey mask all the time   

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• defenestratedefenestrate Member CommonPosts: 578
    Originally posted by sinster

go back to your elf and orc pre-teen danceparty. leave the hardcore gameplay to us adults.....junior.
    I think that had to have been the most gay and cliche response to a flame ever. You win the "Hardcore" Poster of the minute award.
  • KemenlithKemenlith Member Posts: 263
    Originally posted by defenestrate

Originally posted by sinster

I think that had to have been the most gay and cliche response to a flame ever. You win the "Hardcore" Poster of the minute award. I think the elf / orc pree-teen danceparty part was hilarious.

Currently: Playing EVE Online
    Previous: FFXI, Dragonrealms, sad little stint in WOWland.
    Awaiting: Fallen Earth, Hero''s Journey, Tabula Rasa, Age of Conan.

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849
    i think this whole thread is sad. siding wth: Do NOT feed the trolls.

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.