Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European Server???

clintyarwoodclintyarwood Member Posts: 3

Does anyone know if NCSOFT will be starting up a European server to take some of the load off the NA servers?

I play on Erica and there have been nothing but issues the last few days, way more than when I was plying the beta. They seem to be rebooting the servers every few hours at the moment.

I believe that they have had a good sign up rate from people in Europe so it would be great if we could have our own server. If they do it, lets hope that we can have some way of transferring the characters as I would not want to do 20 levels all over again.

Comments

• WargoleMWargoleM Member Posts: 47
    i agree but its going to be a pain cos alot of european players are in na clans which is sorta lame :(

This room... This bullet... There's a bullet for everyone... A time, and a place... An end to a cause, an alpha to an omega. So it has come to this, You know too much about me, I can't have that, Not even in my death.

Save a Tree.... Eat a Beaver

• gfbwsbgsgfbwsbgs Member Posts: 2

Hi, you guys are from UK?

Got sth to ask you, can you drop me a mail at [email protected]?

Thank you~!

• WotannWotann Member Posts: 294
    Forget your dreams about European servers. There won't be any in the foreseeable future. There may come more pacific and eastern servers but nothing will come in Europe.

Nemo sine vitio est

Nemo sine vitio est

• deamonizeddeamonized Member Posts: 59

Originally posted by Wotann
    Forget your dreams about European servers. There won't be any in the foreseeable future. There may come more pacific and eastern servers but nothing will come in Europe.

Nemo sine vitio est
    -
    Damn. You couldn't be more wrong, lmao.

Lineage 2 Vault Interview with Dhevrin of NCSoft

Interview with Dhevrin at E3 2004

Mongo: Regarding European audiences, is there any plan to introduce European servers?

Dhevrin: Let me start by talking about Castle Sieges, because they are scheduled at a certain time we know Europeans will not be able to play when Americans schedule the sieges. So we know that European servers will be a necessity, even for just that one main reason. The financial aspect of it is do we have enough players to support one server, and based on what we have right now we do. We are very strongly and very seriously taking into consideration a European server. Its very likely and something I am pushing for, we also have to consider since they have different house it will also effect the requirements for customer support to match their prime times. So its a lot of things but we are trying to bring it all together and make it happen.

- So there is a big possibility it will happend.

Link to rest of the interview: http://l2vault.ign.com/index.php?dir=features&content=E3interview

• WotannWotann Member Posts: 294

Originally posted by deamonized

Originally posted by Wotann

Nemo sine vitio est
    -
    Damn. You couldn't be more wrong, lmao.

Lineage 2 Vault Interview with Dhevrin of NCSoft

Interview with Dhevrin at E3 2004

Mongo: Regarding European audiences, is there any plan to introduce European servers?

Dhevrin: Let me start by talking about Castle Sieges, because they are scheduled at a certain time we know Europeans will not be able to play when Americans schedule the sieges. So we know that European servers will be a necessity, even for just that one main reason. The financial aspect of it is do we have enough players to support one server, and based on what we have right now we do. We are very strongly and very seriously taking into consideration a European server. Its very likely and something I am pushing for, we also have to consider since they have different house it will also effect the requirements for customer support to match their prime times. So its a lot of things but we are trying to bring it all together and make it happen.

- So there is a big possibility it will happend.

Link to rest of the interview: http://l2vault.ign.com/index.php?dir=features&content=E3interview

Lol, what he's talking about isn't European servers. It's just another US server... And neither you nor he doesn't even know it. It's laughable. image

Nemo sine vitio est

Nemo sine vitio est

• ArchDracisArchDracis Member Posts: 2
    They will not be putting out UK or Euro servers.

• PazerPazer Member Posts: 5
    European servers will come in future.. I play have played 2 months now, and i live in finland..