Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population rvr question

NooiTNooiT Member Posts: 93

Greetings ppl, I activated the free trail (US) today and i love it :) played on EU until there were hardly any ppl on.

I started on Lancelot coz i dont feel like playing classic and the pop on the cluster seemed "good", and i would like to know which of the "normal" clusters got the most active rvr and which melee/caster classes are most sought after in rvr? played druid as main on EU and feel like being something els.

also. does anyone know what would happen if i bought the DS and Labyrinth expantions while still being on the free trail? just getting back to daoc and i almost had the same feeling i had when i first started back at release so ill be continueing the subscription after the free trail, thats for sure :) and even if i were to lose the 13 days left i would still upgrade now :p

Thnx and see ya ingame.

Comments

• RavkeenRavkeen Member UncommonPosts: 310
    The Killibury Cluster have a very good active RVR going on for the normal clusters. But nothing would really happen you would just would get all the new classes.  You can get the epic edition of DAOC which has all the expanison.

Hi I'm Ravkeen! image

Emilia_Emi Lvl 56 Witch
    Now Playing : Black Desert Online
    "America is not at war, the US Military is at war, America is at the mall."

• NooiTNooiT Member Posts: 93

i saw that offer of all expantions and everything i was woundering.. once the free trail ends how much will it charge? is it a normal subscription fee 10$-15$ or will it charge for the game aswell? (Dark Age of Camelot). ben searching but havent ben able to find anything solid.

• RavkeenRavkeen Member UncommonPosts: 310
    It will just be the normal 14.95 monthly fee

Hi I'm Ravkeen! image

Emilia_Emi Lvl 56 Witch
    Now Playing : Black Desert Online
    "America is not at war, the US Military is at war, America is at the mall."

• NooiTNooiT Member Posts: 93
    ok, thnx allot for all the help so far, now the last question i can come to think of.. is it still really hard getting into a rvr grp as melee? when i played druid i just loved the melee grps over caster grps, but i dont wanna be standing in PK and wait for hours to find a grp, atm im rolling a zerker, but i wouldnt mind changing to something more appealing to a rvr grp, as i played since release ive tested all chars exept the mauler and if u were to give a few examples i can prolly pick one class out that i would find fun to play :) doesnt have to be mid.
  • JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    I think the real issue will be how many are on when you are on.  Just check the Herald website and that will give you an idea of the population.  Melee groups?  This is hard to say since I avoid NF.  I will say that I have run into some well-rounded groups in the Lab.  2-3 tanks/hybrids, 2 healers, CC, casters.  I am sure there are some Melee groups for NF and the Lab, but you need CC.  W/o CC then you will die to other casters. 
  • VistaakahVistaakah Member Posts: 176
    On the classic servers, Thidranki, Molviik and Big Boy RVR always seem to be rocking. The again the classic servers are the most populated.