Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone ever use the live chat?

I am just curious, I have logged in a few times and have never seen anyone there. Generally Im just bored since the games I want to play aren't released yet image

Comments

• ReverendDanReverendDan Member Posts: 115

Been in there a couple of times, talked to myself for a while, left - a few people have been asking this now - maybe if we all set a time we can have a meet and greet session. How about that, Admin? Y'all can introduce yourselves, we'll bring the kids round, have a barbecue, maybe a few beers...

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by ReverendDan

Been in there a couple of times, talked to myself for a while, left - a few people have been asking this now - maybe if we all set a time we can have a meet and greet session. How about that, Admin? Y'all can introduce yourselves, we'll bring the kids round, have a barbecue, maybe a few beers...

Same goes for me too.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 301
    I've spent some time in there... met some of the members.. Maximane .... Doc... some others.. not a bad community. The secret is to go in the chat room and sit there. Soon curious browsers will begin to pop in to see what the heck is going on. image

"Hey Ya’ll! Watch this!!"

Grym Goblinsbane

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

• JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602

Its very difficult to set up a set time seeing that everyone is in different timezones.  You guys could feel free to set up a time amongst yourselves and just maybe the staff will show up image

----------------------------
    Justin Joseph
    -MMORPG.COM Co-Founder-
    [email protected]

• sharkdaddysharkdaddy Member Posts: 22

Im on and off it all the time, but it would be kool if it had a pop up window. That way i can surf the site and chat at the same time.

Muhahaha !

Sharkdaddy

Sharkdaddy

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

I've been on a couple of times since becoming a member and have never seen anyone else on live chat so I haven't been back on. Most people just communicate thru the forums here from what I've seen. Would be nice though if live chat was used more often, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

"The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action." Hartley's 1st Law