Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, How do you get Hardcore or Elite membership?

uncusuncus Member UncommonPosts: 528
I'v e been a member for quite a while, login 4-5 times a week, rank games that I've played - and not others just to knock them down, and post when necessary.  Whaddo I gotta do to be "Hardcore" or "elite"?

Comments

• ExpatriateExpatriate Member Posts: 202
    lol

Watch the latest episode of "The Guild" and other Pwnage videos from around the net--also post your own: http://PwnerTV.com

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
  • BaFooNBaFooN Member Posts: 239
    it says ur a hardcore member
  • ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Well I cheated with my current status to get 5 stars :)

Before I was a mod I was on 5 as well though. Bassically logging in everyday and posting a fair bit will get you there. Try to avoid posting anything that will be deleted as it will take off 5 points. Do remember it is based on the last 30 days of activity so it's not permanent and therefore you should ask yourself if its worth trying.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544
    I don't think it should matter all that much, you know who helps the board move along and who is contributing, and you know if you are helping your fair share of people. It is just internet status that holds no weight.

• uncusuncus Member UncommonPosts: 528
    Originally posted by BaFooN

it says ur a hardcore member

LOL   I must've just hit hardcore

Thanks for the replies!

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    There really isn't much difference in what you are as long as you have like 3 stars so you can review.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing