It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
My is : 1) Silkroad 2) Eve 3) Kal 4) Anarchy 5) Dofus
[url=http://www.bs-ads.com]Visit bs-ads [/url]
Everquest - 2000 - '02Anarchy Online - '01-'02Earth and Beyond - '02-'04Star Wars Galaxies - '03-'06('07)World of Warcraft - '04-'07Age of Conan - '08 - shelved.-Waiting on-Star Trek OnlineSW: The Old Republic
2.Earth and Beyond
3.City of Heroes/Villains
Tried many but never got past trial period. I only pay for the ones I felt deserved my hard earned money.
1. Everquest 8 years going strong.
2. Vanguard Saga Of Heroes
3. Lord Of The RIngs Online Usa.
4. Perfect World.
5. Pirates Of the Caribbean Online.
1. Everquest -could be masochistic but there was something very right about EQ pre PoP
2. Asheron's Call 2 -had really nice environments in places, suffered from a bit of a poor design.
3. WoW - Disappointed me from a warcraft and mmorpg background but had some good polish and the Battlegrounds I found fun.
Only one i can say i liked was SWG where as all the rest i played for a little bit then quit.
SWG: June 2003 - early 2004
Dark age of camelot (5 years and still playing)
Lineage II (2 years)
Everquest (1 year)
Wow (5 months)
LORTO (2 weeks)
Best 5 of all time:
1.) Everquest (easy winner - nothing comes close)
2.) City of Heroes
3.) Pre BC World of Warcraft
4.) Earth & Beyond
5.) Lord of the Rings Online
And the 5 WORST of all time:
1.) Vanguard (also an easy winner)
2.) Star Wars Galaxies (most disappointing (ab)use of a license EVER)
4.) D&D Online
5.) Post BC World of Warcraft
1. Anarchy Online. It may be getting old, but no other game comes close.
1- City of Villains,
2- City of Heroes,
5- Saga of Ryzom
CoX are plainly amazing. The customisation, both in powers and look, simply outmatch every competitor...the solo, the grouping, the fighting, the travels powers and full vertical movements, the global friendlists, the endgames...no game is even close. EQ scores a 3rd position due to it venerable age more then due to the actual game today...today EQ is simply way too backward, but due to it early creation, it deserve a 3rd position.
- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren
1) Lord of the Rings Online
2) Everquest (Pre - Luclin)
3)World of Warcraft
4)Dark Age of Camelot
Godz of War I call Thee
in first place is ............. DAoC (played 4.5 Years)
2nd place ...................... Kingdom of Drakkar ( an ancient 2d game that i played for about 3 years but had a lot of fun with that)
3rd place ....................... WoW (been playing about 3 months)
4th place ....................... LOTRO (tried the 10 day trial)
5th place ....................... DDO (played about 4 weeks before getting bored)
3. EQ 2
5. Linage 2
(\ /) ?( . .)c('')('')
Intresting to see others responses
1) EQI: (Pre GOD) Gates of Discord. Most complete MMO I've ever played
2) DAOC: RVR, epic feel & Best RP environment for it's time.
3) EQII: Great Lore Most complete current day MMO.
4) Lineage II: EPIC PVP, simply beautiful in all aspects.
5) Guild Wars: No power restrictions,Compelling storyline, Beautifull.
6) Cox: Yea...I know only top 5 but this game is a fun romp plus new Invention system adds replay value.
Honerable mentions EVE, LOTRO, WOW, & MxO
Dutchess Zarraa VoltayreReborn/Zero Sum/Ancient Legacy/Jagged Legion/Feared/Nuke & Pave.