Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why dont you like runescape?

Artimas12Artimas12 Member Posts: 13

I HATE runescape i played the game for like about 2 years and now i quit cause the graphics are bad and there is nothing to do. Its so boring and the graphics are bad. ;(

Its good for a beginner but once you are a into games choose a new one. There are better games out there than this one trust me.

Comments

• RajaiRajai Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Honestly Runescape is a solid game despite the childlike playerbase... my only beef with the game is they make so much money, why can't they splurge for a few game masters? the player moderators are a glorified bunch of tattle tales who seldom ever do their job, also if someone could just walk around and ban all of the level 3's at the yew trees with random names(there are hundreds) yeah that would be great :lundburg

Trump 2016

• turokkturokk Member UncommonPosts: 44

i Used to play this game.....but when u start playing another games i forgot about runescape. there is a big chance that u will leave runescape and start playing another games..becuase first of all runescape doesnt have good graphics if u want to have fun..pay $5 and if u are retarded or ur computer is Slow u will pay. but the good thing is that u dont have to download anything and there are a lot of hacks JK...

Well i Dont like runescape becuase.... graphics and if want to have more fun pay $5 ..and im not going to pay for a game...i will prefer spend maybe 10 minutes funding a free game and i dont have to pay to have MORE FUN..and that has much better graphics

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670

Um as It is clearly known I am a anarcho punk who hates runescape, I regretably have to say this for the sake of runescape...You don't have to say the word "Graphics are bad" several times in your post.

Thats all.

Thanks.

• Gamerxp2000Gamerxp2000 Member Posts: 3

Chart

Um..can you avoid the word "Graphics" already? I think they get your point...
  • DarkPlanet11DarkPlanet11 Member Posts: 53
    They should spend some of the money they make on the game.

StarCraft2 Videos,Go here to see StarCraft2 Videos!
    StarCraft2.com,Go here to check out StarCraft2!

Yea they should..

• Sgt_CodySgt_Cody Member Posts: 8
    The main reason I play runescape anymore is to talk to my firends on there, they use public library, and when I'm at school.  I say that because you don't have to download the game, and I don't really care about the graphics, all I care about is how the gameplay is, and even that's not very good with runescape...At least they're trying though..Oh well, I don't really care.
  • Hoobley_deletedHoobley_deleted Member Posts: 677
    Originally posted by Gamerxp2000

If ure gonna play runescape dont pay once u really the bad graphics u will realize u wasted the money and their is a better that u can use money for runescape is okay role playing but its at its max right now with java dont expect much if ure an expirenced player ull understand thats its a good role playing Why dont u get a life and try some other games in the Game List
    what?
  • pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    Originally posted by DarkPlanet11

They should spend some of the money they make on the game.
    Yea u have a point there. Although runescape only makes you 5$ a month. And thats nufn compared to WoW or Guildwars. If a rs3 came out with good graphics would people still complain? I think many people are just prejudiced against this reasonably good game.

Originally posted by Hoobley

Originally posted by Gamerxp2000

If ure gonna play runescape dont pay once u really the bad graphics u will realize u wasted the money and their is a better that u can use money for runescape is okay role playing but its at its max right now with java dont expect much if ure an expirenced player ull understand thats its a good role playing Why dont u get a life and try some other games in the Game List
    what? umm learn some grammar. And you arnt making much of a point either. keep up the crap posts

Yea they need to actually stop complaining about graphics and start telling US why it sucks like I do except im goddamn tired since no one listens...
    Originally posted by Kaabulk

Yea they need to actually stop complaining about graphics and start telling US why it sucks like I do except im goddamn tired since no one listens...
    Runescape is just an average game. So all u ppl should stop arguing weather da graphics suck or not. Kaabulk has point who rly gives a fuck about tha graphics... we all know that they are below average.

Originally posted by pk3rpure

Runescape is just an average game. So all u ppl should stop arguing weather da graphics suck or not. Kaabulk has point who rly gives a fuck about tha graphics... we all know that they are below average.Yea and your right about your earlier posts...all there posts are some crappy posts that all have the same point...I give like 20 good reasons why it sucks and these guys disgrace my work, they only say graphics suck...this thread has no point except "graphics suck"...This guys couldn't even get a job as a journalist  for there school...
    Yea i love it when the people dissing runescape at least literate. It means they actually have a decent point. Oh why do people use this forum only to discuss whether runescape sucks or not? Couldn't we have some guild things or an ideas area for people who have constructive ideas about runescape. I think I'll ask mmorpg.com if we can have that.

Oh and a complaints section for kaabulk :p lol

Originally posted by pk3rpure

Yea i love it when the people dissing runescape at least literate. It means they actually have a decent point. Oh why do people use this forum only to discuss whether runescape sucks or not? Couldn't we have some guild things or an ideas area for people who have constructive ideas about runescape. I think I'll ask mmorpg.com if we can have that.

Oh and a complaints section for kaabulk :p lol

Lol im only going with what people are discussing, and you can create a clan/guild on runescape forums anyway lol..yea it dies but there is really no point on these forums since alot of people hate it here. and yea they need to expand the Runescape forums on this website since they only have general disccussion for this game.

and for my complaint section...can you err tell em to try not to ban me for 3 days for "flamming" when people start flamming at me first when they don't read past my 2nd line on my post ...last time they did because this guy started flamming at me for no apparent reason then I started flamming back then apprently I got all the blame

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

After ditching runescape and moving onto greater things (guildwars) then having your computer breaka nd having to come back to runescape as its the only dam thing you computer runs, I realised a good dam many things wrong with this friggin game. Things which I doubt I'll be able to articulate well but here goes.

1. Yeah we all know graphics suck the reason this pisses me and prolly alot of people off is... why? 1 million members = 5 million a month is more than most games. theres no reason why they have to suck so bad, hire people!

2.My personal biggest bitch with it is controlls!. the thing build on some wierd system which means your only controlls in the game is clickage. this after playing decent games is just so ridiuculusly crap. click-click-click and most the time ur clikcing doesn't work (the game system cant multitask well) so you have to lcik thing s a few times before they work. it really slows you down when you have to click on several locations on the screen to not die.

3.Combat. is bacially clicking on each other and seeing who wins. some of the magic spells can be fun but the whole things ridikulusly (yeah i know i cant spell pardon the pun) unbalanced and you have to earn alot to run spells as the cost so much.

4. food. why? why o why? cant u use prayer to heal or something. clicking on a shark to not die is more than just lame, it makes combat even more dull. and more fiddly with a clicker controll

5.Quests, they suck and its the only thing jagex put their slight effort into all the updates r crummy quests not things every1 wants.

6.mindless grind. click click click for hours on end to grind up to decent skills. boring although i have done alot of it, it depresses me the time it wastes.

7.dieng. can be really fustrating although is prolly the best part of the game since you can nick people stuff (which is unqiue i think). but still losing all ur hard earned stuff if ur computer freezes or you get an evil chicken appear and kill you whilst you send an msn message is not cool.

8. its just seriously uncool. I'd dont care who knows i play guildwars but runescape just embarrassin it just the worst street cred out of any game and puts a bad name on the word mmorpg. partly cause like all little kiddies play it (although this the noob factor is my favourite part of the game)

9.Cheating, lots of it goes on with bots n stuff. You all know about this and why it sucks tbh, hacking has pissed of many ex-players also.

10. the sheer fact that its pay to playa nd expensive and yet games like guildwars (pardon my frequent references to this game) do the bundle for no monthly fee and has none of the other 9 reasons whyt his game sucks.

well there you have 10 good solid reasons why this game is tird. I'd like to know any counter arguements to my points but keep em short i can never be bothered to read long waffly posts.

My blog: image

Originally posted by Consensus

After ditching runescape and moving onto greater things (guildwars) then having your computer breaka nd having to come back to runescape as its the only dam thing you computer runs, I realised a good dam many things wrong with this friggin game. Things which I doubt I'll be able to articulate well but here goes.
    1. Yeah we all know graphics suck the reason this pisses me and prolly alot of people off is... why? 1 million members = 5 million a month is more than most games. theres no reason why they have to suck so bad, hire people!
    2.My personal biggest bitch with it is controlls!. the thing build on some wierd system which means your only controlls in the game is clickage. this after playing decent games is just so ridiuculusly crap. click-click-click and most the time ur clikcing doesn't work (the game system cant multitask well) so you have to lcik thing s a few times before they work. it really slows you down when you have to click on several locations on the screen to not die.
    3.Combat. is bacially clicking on each other and seeing who wins. some of the magic spells can be fun but the whole things ridikulusly (yeah i know i cant spell pardon the pun) unbalanced and you have to earn alot to run spells as the cost so much.
    4. food. why? why o why? cant u use prayer to heal or something. clicking on a shark to not die is more than just lame, it makes combat even more dull. and more fiddly with a clicker controll
    5.Quests, they suck and its the only thing jagex put their slight effort into all the updates r crummy quests not things every1 wants.
    6.mindless grind. click click click for hours on end to grind up to decent skills. boring although i have done alot of it, it depresses me the time it wastes.
    7.dieng. can be really fustrating although is prolly the best part of the game since you can nick people stuff (which is unqiue i think). but still losing all ur hard earned stuff if ur computer freezes or you get an evil chicken appear and kill you whilst you send an msn message is not cool.
    8. its just seriously uncool. I'd dont care who knows i play guildwars but runescape just embarrassin it just the worst street cred out of any game and puts a bad name on the word mmorpg. partly cause like all little kiddies play it (although this the noob factor is my favourite part of the game)
    9.Cheating, lots of it goes on with bots n stuff. You all know about this and why it sucks tbh, hacking has pissed of many ex-players also.
    10. the sheer fact that its pay to playa nd expensive and yet games like guildwars (pardon my frequent references to this game) do the bundle for no monthly fee and has none of the other 9 reasons whyt his game sucks.
    well there you have 10 good solid reasons why this game is tird. I'd like to know any counter arguements to my points but keep em short i can never be bothered to read long waffly posts.
    Finally someone that doesn't say graphics suck like 5 times in their post with the same damn point. Then they leave the thread forever. I congratulate youon that ...and also most of us here don't mind the grammar as long as its elligible, if its elligible and someone has a problem with it I think they have serious problems too, as long as we can read it its fine
  • rabadaglanrabadaglan Member Posts: 2
    and also all the players that play it. every word from them is noob. its like they added a new meaning for the word noob. noob means a new person not a lvl 80 compared to a lvl 100 thats just worng to say. and yes there is alot of little kids i hear 5th graders talking about it.
    Originally posted by rabadaglan

and also all the players that play it. every word from them is noob. its like they added a new meaning for the word noob. noob means a new person not a lvl 80 compared to a lvl 100 thats just worng to say. and yes there is alot of little kids i hear 5th graders talking about it.
    um somtimes the word noob can apply to a lvl 80 idiot that doesn't know how to farm or something, But yea I agree they overuse the word noob.
  • AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Originally posted by rabadaglan

um somtimes the word noob can apply to a lvl 80 idiot that doesn't know how to farm or something, But yea I agree they overuse the word noob.

You guys awfully exaggerate about the word noob. I hardly ever hear it, and when i do its about only once each time i go on.

?

• ownedyou1ownedyou1 Member Posts: 364
    I don't hate it, it's an extremely solid game with no 'hacks' , the only 'hacks' are fakes that contain keyloggers.

There are no hacks for runescape, only bots, jagex banned 20k accounts last month for botting, just a show of how many accounts they have i guess.

Some people comment about graphics, its called 'java' Perhaps you should look up what it is,

ffs: just cause its java its not an excuse. they make 5million quid a month, why is it still friggin java? upgrade damit. the worst part about java is that the controlls are worse than anyother game (i've ever played). even gameboys n stuff have a d-pad and more than 1 button.

java is not an excuse!

acident post.

• linksmiterlinksmiter Member Posts: 8

Nope Runescape is a sad excuse for a "Game" it isnt a game its an internet browsed piece of junk Jatex are skanking fuckers for making such a lame game and making sad 12- year olds  get addict and pay monthly for this shit , Jatex should at least imporve the graphics and all other bits and bobs of this lame game ¬_¬ Play something like ? , Daoc , WoW ,Eq2, LOTRO, Etc any mmorpg just not runescape full of retards and yes (noobs)

P.s also people cant run decent games so they run runescape , Loosers !

d.manners