Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Testers Wanted for my MMORPG

2»

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    well, in a way both...and btw, last time I was in the place with the garden filled with Dire Wolves (starts with a j...just can't think of it now), I kept getting stuck on invisible walls...and so did the wolves...there was almost now way around the village and i couldn't reach the garden...period...check out the problem, please...I kinda wanna do that quest :P
  • xthephilxxthephilx Member Posts: 12

well, in a way both...and btw, last time I was in the place with the garden filled with Dire Wolves (starts with a j...just can't think of it now), I kept getting stuck on invisible walls...and so did the wolves...there was almost now way around the village and i couldn't reach the garden...period...check out the problem, please...I kinda wanna do that quest :P

Technically, it's not a problem, rather a poorly explained part of the game. The garden, as well as part of the bank, are surrounded by no-fire zones. When you don't control the territory, you can't get in there. In order to pass into the no fire zones, you must capture control of that territory.

I need to have a window pop up or something in the game for this though.

-Phil

http://www.kitsunedev.com - Project Winter Online

oh...well, thanks for explaining it, at least :) ...and yeah...a game guide for the basics (taking pylons, no fire zone, advanced controls, how to make money, etc) would be nice but, not really needed...well, good luck on that....in the mean time, i'll be busy playin it and other games :)
  • xthephilxxthephilx Member Posts: 12

oh...well, thanks for explaining it, at least :) ...and yeah...a game guide for the basics (taking pylons, no fire zone, advanced controls, how to make money, etc) would be nice but, not really needed...well, good luck on that....in the mean time, i'll be busy playin it and other games :)

Added a guy in the starting area of each faction who explains the pylons and no fire zones. Working on a script for the how to make money guy.

In the meantime, here's how to make money, for those who haven't figured it out:
    - Go to Jeonju. Talk to the guy standing by the hut. He'll ask you to help him out.
    - Help him by killing the wolves.
    - Go back to him. He teaches you how to skin wolves.
    - Skin wolves and sell the pelts.

There is also a guy in the forest somewhere who will teach you how to skin bears, but I leave that up to you to find.

-Phil

http://www.kitsunedev.com - Project Winter Online

yeah....that was the problem...I can't get to the wolves because I can't get into the no fire zones....any army people wanna help me take Jeonju? ...either that or who's Jeonju controlled by right now? I might make a new guy under that race so I can do that quest, lol
  • JadedtortoisJadedtortois Member Posts: 56

Not a bad game just a warning to people though this game really appears to be in an alpha stage not beta, still good to get some testing though as that will make the game better faster.

I put up my bug notices and such on the games website forums so won't mention them here except in abstract.

Were a couple issues with downloading and running all overcome within an hour. Actual gameplay has a few bugs that crash it, but are for the most part avoidable once you've seen them (still need fixxed).

Gameplay is simple and repetetive, kindof like WoW would be if quests hadn't been added yet, only 4 mob types existed, and such. Most problems with the game are just lack of content. And as this game is really at the alpha stage (fully playable but minimal content) thats to be expected. based on the existing content though the game shows promise and definently worth checking back with every couple months to see how its progressing and give feedback on new features.

Well thats my take if I am wrong and this is actually in beta stage (essentially all content exists and just final check for bugs) then sorry you need more to the game. Oh well I for one will be checking on this overtime and hope you do a good job finishing it.

Props man making a game solo is real tough.

• ArantirArantir Member Posts: 6
    Doesnt look like a bad game tbh, i might start playing of course when i get some time also, nice game good luck with it in the mean while.