Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going to try Knight Online

MikeyReignMikeyReign Member Posts: 56
Hey, I heard Knight Online is a good PvP game. I am not really fond of F2P games but I've been given some strong recommendations to try it. Read what a few people had to say about it, which encouraged me and concerned me at the same time.

A lot of talk about a bad community which is not suprising with a F2P MMO.

Anyway, I would register except I can barely browse the Official Website. I'm not sure, but either a problem on my side, although I can browse most other sites fine.....or else the website is overloaded with people browsing or trying to browse.

Any tips by the way, of what class is best to level up quickly, any differences in the races and that kind of information is appreciated. I can't get that information from the main site cause I can't browse it. Don't know if any of you guys are having the same problem....

Anyway, game I heard is one of the best games for PvP although its F2P. Hope its as good as Lineage II.

Comments

• coorsman66coorsman66 Member UncommonPosts: 87
    i just downloaded and attempted to try KO. but its not you.. i can barely browse the website too. i tried to register but it kept bringing me back to the home page. no confirmation of registration...  nothing. so i just deleted the file. i'm not wasting my time on it. if you can get it to work. good luck

imageFuck the world, for all its worth,Every inch of planet earth!image