Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ARE YOU GONNA PLAY WoW?

Comments

• GilthaniGilthani Member Posts: 65

YES THERE IS THERE IS THERE IS OMG HTERE IS TOMOROWS LAS T DAY OF SCHOOL BIZATCHNATCH HIZITY HATCH YES THERE IS OPEN BETA OPEN BETA OPEN BETA YESSSSSSssss

Bonez

Bonez
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

• MonkeeMonkee Member Posts: 12
    TBH- is gay, he needs to be banned. Have a nice day! image

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264

Heres alot of questions and I don't want anyone to either put me into a choke hold or shove me into a garbage bin... lol:

1. Whom ever beta tests this game... is it good?

2. Is PvP between different alliances.. for example: Dwarf Vs Orc Etc..

3. Rating for 1-5 (5 being highest) how is the gameplay?

Thats all... peace out imageimage

I hope they weren't stupid questions imageimage

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

• magik_fxmagik_fx Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 278

Originally posted by Jutsu
    Heres alot of questions and I don't want anyone to either put me into a choke hold or shove me into a garbage bin... lol:
    1. Whom ever beta tests this game... is it good?
    2. Is PvP between different alliances.. for example: Dwarf Vs Orc Etc..
    3. Rating for 1-5 (5 being highest) how is the gameplay?
    Thats all... peace out imageimage
    I hope they weren't stupid questions imageimage(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

1 - Game rocks, i've been playing it non-stop since day one of the first phase. Thats a little over 2 months.

2 - Don't know, PvP isn't implemented yet beyond consentual duels.

3 - I'd give it a 4 as it stands, it still has a lot of development to go through however

"Trenchcoats and guns go together like peanut butter and jelly"

• skybugskybug Member Posts: 30

I am most likel to play it, if my comp can handle it.

It seems to have some very interesting features, like instance dungeons - my own personal dungeon! I want to play a shaman.

What I do wonder about is whether there is any significant lvl grind. I really dont want a grind. I'll take a thousand lvl 20 quests if they are fun, but I do not want to have to kill a gazillion turtles just to get to the next fun thing that will last like a day. (You can tell I've played lineage, cant you)

Any beta-testers have opinion of lvl-grind?

• Ofcourse I am going to play WoW !!!! becouse its WOW !!! image

lol

• ironhydraironhydra Member Posts: 31
    I'm not sure, im stuck betweem EQ II and WoW leaning toward EQ II though...

---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

• WotannWotann Member Posts: 294

The look of some of the races made me really sick. The game has some nice looks, but most of it is revolting to me. The PvP is too restricted and the world isn't imo not very well made.

Nemo sine vitio est

Nemo sine vitio est

• deamonizeddeamonized Member Posts: 59

I'm only going to play one mmorpg after trying out the ones that seems alright to me.
    WOW is defenently one of them to try.

• debbdolldebbdoll Member Posts: 77

I'll definately be playing WoW and EQ2 and Guild wars. Guess I'll have to upgrade the computer some from what I have read my dinky gforce2 wont handle it image

• Scary_PeaScary_Pea Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by debbdoll
    I'll definately be playing WoW and EQ2 and Guild wars. Guess I'll have to upgrade the computer some from what I have read my dinky gforce2 wont handle it image

How can you play all three games at the same time?.....

All power to Blizzard::::08::

All makt

3 Computers image

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Im never going to play WoW, why? Because ive already played it, actualyl i tihnk it was released a couple years ago and it changed its name a couple times. I think it was called Everquest and Dark age of Camelot and Asherons call.

Those of you who are waiting on WoW, can you honestly say that you would play this game if it A) wasnt warcraft and B) wasnt made by blizzard? Even if it was a high quality game with similar graphics and stuff ill bet most would say no (dont worry im not expecting any of you to be honest) because it would be another generic MMORPG in the vein of EQ, but since its warcraft that means all the little blizzard fanboi's finally get an EQ clone to call their own.

I could care less if it were Warcraft or made by Blizzard. It looks like it will be a fun game to play and yea it has the same look of those games but that is why I want to play it because I like that sort of thing.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043
    Ok, so if you like those types of games then why dont you just play EQ since it will have an infinite amount more content than WoW will at launch, an economy, and a stronger player base?

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

You can count on it that me and my dad are going to play. The game looks frikkin awsome.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

<blockquote><hr><i>Originally posted by Rikimaru_X</i>
    <br><b><P>You can count on it that me and my dad are going to play. The game looks frikkin awsome.</P>
    <P> </P>

<P></b><hr></blockquote>
    <br>Your dad....thats so cool.....What will you play as?

All makt åt Tengil::::08::

All makt

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    yah im gonna play WoW!!

• misoomisoo Member Posts: 7
    Cant wait to play WoW!! image

• Nah_yoNah_yo Member Posts: 13

OF COURSE!

It is a toss up though... between EQ2, which has great graphics and is made by a company who has already had ample experience with MMORPGs. WoW, on the other hand, has a great PvP system being implemented, and is made by Blizzard... probably the best gaming company I know... and squaresoft... and if Fable turns out awesome, that company too image

-Nahyo-

-Nahyo-

WoW is the best game and to all EQ2 fans....go to hell

All makt

All makt

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    WOW is definitely the best!

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Oh yes, I am playing. My EQ account will get all dusty while I play. As for some comments I saw on content, I haven't been able to keep up with the media on WoW as much as I would like, but I can not imagine content being a problem. They have plenty of foundation for that already.

- Fadeus Hawkwood

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• GaurdianKingGaurdianKing Member Posts: 338
    Was hoping that they would allow people to sign up to the forum at worldofwarcraft.com but they would only allow beta testers on. ow well, does anyone know how else I can get more info on the game, real big fan of blizzard and I have played most of there games.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

I will die if the beta realeses soon...........image

All makt

All makt