Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting bug

nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490
Error Occurred While ter detail about the source of errors.

In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.

* Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.

* Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem. Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3Processing Request Cannot find CFML template for custom tag DP_ParseBBML.

ColdFusion attempted looking in the tree of installed custom tags but did not find a custom tag with this name. Resources:

* Enable Robust Exception Information to provide grea

Referrer http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm

Date/Time 06-May-07 02:51 PM

Any ideas please?

Comments

• KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
    Error Occurred While Processing Request

Cannot find CFML template for custom tag DP_ParseBBML.

ColdFusion attempted looking in the tree of installed custom tags but did not find a custom tag with this name.

Resources:
    • Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
    • Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
    • Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
    Remote Address   68.209.213.56
    Referrer   http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/128549/page/1
    Date/Time   06-May-07 05:21 PM
    Ivw been getting this alot lately when trying to post

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

I just got the same error when I clicked Quote on a post to reply to it.

Not sure if this had anything to do with it, but I'm at work and doing other things so I had the thread open for like 10 minutes before I clicked Quote to reply. After I received the error, I was able to go back into the forum, click on the thread and Quote without an issue.