Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test your IQ

2»

Comments

• StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201

Originally posted by Stormbow
    Very High IQ: You're a flaming liar.

Originally posted by PsychoSmurf
    i took that "tickle by emode IQ test" a while ago..... i got a 178 and i was a visual problem solver, or something to that effect

WE HAVE A WINNER!

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Very High IQ: You're a flaming liar.

Originally posted by PsychoSmurf
    i took that "tickle by emode IQ test" a while ago..... i got a 178 and i was a visual problem solver, or something to that effect

WE HAVE A WINNER!

haha

• wasntmewasntme Member Posts: 6

I got this result.... 142 with the following message attached.

"Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates."

YIPEE... Watch out Bill Gates... I am a coming for ya...

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

what...is...eye-kew? there was a 300 number by it, but i can't call it bekuz i can't no how too uze my fone...image

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• Eternal-MasterEternal-Master Member Posts: 11
    yay i got 127. thats good right? but the test is fake so i stopped caring
  • ReverendDanReverendDan Member Posts: 115

I got 131 and I'm a Precision Processor: "This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet."

Woot. I think my brain might have been good once but then I went to university... but yeah, none of this stuff really tells you anything usefulm and as my mousemat tells me (always a great source of wisdom, mousemats) "Nothing in the world will take the place of persistence. Talent will not, nothing is more common than the unsuccessful person with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education wil not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Calvin Coolidge, whoever the hell he was. Unfortunately as each year passes I'm coming to unpleasant the conclusion that the smug git was right.