Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need advice on a newbie build non fighting class.

AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437

Title saids it all im completely new to this kind of character building, im not really into pvp but its free and im bored as far as online games go, ill be happy as long as I can group plus building your own defenses sounds cool.

Thanks for any advice you have.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Good luck with that non-fighting type in Shadowbane.  You're going to need it.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • miconamicona Member UncommonPosts: 677

Do you realise this game is fully open pvp warfare, i mean just trying to help here and also there not much as pve going on here.

• HellsWizardHellsWizard Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by Angelbound

Title saids it all im completely new to this kind of character building, im not really into pvp but its free and im bored as far as online games go, ill be happy as long as I can group plus building your own defenses sounds cool.

Thanks for any advice you have.

Shadowbane is PvP-centric.

A) you'll never find better PvP in another game ( ATM anyways )

and

B) You're not going to like Shadowbane if you're not into PvP.. Also the city building is a means to an ends.. More PvP. Cities are in SB for 1 reason, to siege and to defend against a siege.

you might like the game after you give her a try, but if you're thinking you're gonna hide from pvP in it, you will be disapointed.