Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only 11 days later and it feels like months..

madcat2k1madcat2k1 Member Posts: 23

So, let's see your votes. IMO just 11 days down the road and it seems like it's been several months passing. I check www.guildwars.com every dayand ofcourse to the devs 11 days is nothing.

BUt to me I check there thinking every day that passes there may be some news. But we are still in May and it hasn't even been 2 weeks since the thing ended. Those 3 days of playing it feel so good that when it is only 11 days later I feel like I'm gonna die or something.

Each day of not playing GW feels like 3 days.

Each day of playing GW feels like 3 days.

Those 3 days were one of the most fun times in my 10 year gaming rampage. Vote away.

Comments

• drlafonddrlafond Member Posts: 6
    Dude I know exactly how you feel.  I check the site daily hoping for some news on beta at least.  I think it's an amazing game, and I definetly will be buying it when it releases.

• TiberiuxTiberiux Member Posts: 90

It has the posibility to be one of the greatest games in a long while.

It will be way better than any other "reguilar game".

And will be better than most pay 2 play mmorpgs.

And might even be the best MMORPG.

The wait is killer, especially since nothing else good is out.

Playing starcraft/broodwar again till then hehe. (hate war3 after 600 games).

Gonna have to bring my number of starcrtaft games to about 4000 (virtually none are big money maps).

• madcat2k1madcat2k1 Member Posts: 23
    Only another 2 years to go..Ahh that's how it feels for me :-/

• DustyBallzDustyBallz Member Posts: 152

I know! It seems like it was so long ago. ::::16:: When's it come out, November?

MMORPG -- Where's the RP?

MMORPG -- Where's the RP?

• Deadaye13Deadaye13 Member Posts: 106
    The E3 for Everyone was a highly, if I should say so myself, addictive game.  This was just giving the public a taste for what was coming.  Remember, this game is still in Alpha and what will probably end up happening is that pretty soon, Beta will start.  Beta will happen way before the release date.  That's what I'm waiting for.;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    Achiever 86%
    Killer 80%
    Explorer 26%
    Socializer 6%

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

What is killing me is everytime I check there website there is nothing new!!!  they wait like a mininmum 5 days just to post any news and the only thing they have posted since E3 is new posters, BAH!!!!  I NEED BETA!  I need at least some news, mabye be able to view community forums?  I take that back, there is nothing that is going to satisfy my hunger for this game other than this game... this game is crack! And I want some Crack! -Tyrone Biggumsimage

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• ScyneScyne Member Posts: 2

News should start to crop up more frequently; give it a bit. I'm sure Arena.Net have something planned to keep their fans informed.

Just don't forget that the devs are probably still recovering from E3. There has been a ton of feedback, complaints and suggestions from that event and sorting through them all is likely to have given A.Net a headache.

• GaileGrayGaileGray ArenaNet Community Mngr.Member Posts: 72

You know, I was just thinking today, "Two weeks ago we were just getting back from E3." It seems a long time ago, and it also seems like just yesterday. We got back into the office on that Monday, had a show review meeting and talked about forward progress, then were off and running. There has been quite a bit of new content added to the game and a few substantial changes have come about as a result of E3 for Everyone feedback. (There, don't you feel better? :) )

Also, hey! We haven't just put up posters, we've done the posters (which were highly requested), two pages of E3 photographs, and we posted a new screenshot just Friday. We have a new feature starting this coming week, we'll continue with the regular posting of in-game art, will be adding to the lore section at regular intervals, and have another few items and features upcoming. Some will appear on our site and some through fansites or gaming sites. So stay tuned, we'll continue to keep you up to date!

Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet
    www.guildwars.com & www.arena.net

Gaile Gray
    ArenaNet

• madcat2k1madcat2k1 Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by GaileGray

You know, I was just thinking today, "Two weeks ago we were just getting back from E3." It seems a long time ago, and it also seems like just yesterday. We got back into the office on that Monday, had a show review meeting and talked about forward progress, then were off and running. There has been quite a bit of new content added to the game and a few substantial changes have come about as a result of E3 for Everyone feedback. (There, don't you feel better? :) )
    Also, hey! We haven't just put up posters, we've done the posters (which were highly requested), two pages of E3 photographs, and we posted a new screenshot just Friday. We have a new feature starting this coming week, we'll continue with the regular posting of in-game art, will be adding to the lore section at regular intervals, and have another few items and features upcoming. Some will appear on our site and some through fansites or gaming sites. So stay tuned, we'll continue to keep you up to date!

Gaile Gray
    ArenaNet

Ohh but the pain is so much to handle. Guild Wars will dominate everything for quite a long time and when you know that it is going to dominate, it's even harder to recover from the little taste of it.

A sample, if you will. The amount of flavours in the sample was just amazing.

Most games have 1 or 2, Guild Wars tasted like 50 different things all in one. I just  can't wait to see the Lore  updates because I need my Guild Wars fix.

You know what hurts the most? Is I was going to record some ingame movies in those 3 days at 800x600 res and 40 FPS (I have the equipment to make high quality stuff) and I just said "The hell with it".

Now I wish I did record them because I really want to look and watch them and show everyone else so they can rego back and enjoy what I did.