Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 Goes to the Movies!

vknidvknid Member UncommonPosts: 154

Well I went out to go see The Day After Tomorrow with my girlfriend, to see the movie of course and to see the Making of EQ2.

We arived about an hour early so we could get good seats and to make sure we didnt miss The Making trailer. I can't believe what a bunch of tards United Artists are. About 30 min before the movie they started the previews (which was where the eq2 trailer was going to play)... they played it with only audio! the whole time the screen was black. So I kept thinking to myself 'aww they will fix it, just give them a second.' Nope. Just then the eq2 trailer started.. I got up and ran to find someone to let them know they have sound but no video. I find someone about 5 min later, let them know and run back in.

The second I ran in I noticed that the trailer was already over and the video back on. *sigh* That just figures... I asked my girlfriend if she got to see any of it and she said nope. What a load of bull.

Well the movie was pretty cool, but never got to see the trailer. that was lame. I would have been very pissed if we had actually paid for it, but my girlfriend had free tickets her mom gave her.

She has another free pair so we might just go see Man on Fire (which also has the trailer) heh.. I think we'll find a different theater this time though image

-- www.SDGuild.com --

Comments

• DrakolDrakol Member Posts: 56

questing for the EQ2 trailer. GL

Drakol
    "you can't be right all the time. thats why i'm here."-Drakol

Drakol
    "you can't be right all the time. thats why i'm here."-Drakol

• raptorfalconraptorfalcon Member Posts: 126
    LOL I cant believe hat happenned to you.. that sucks. I am going today and I hope I dont have the same problems u had..

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I live in Canada, so i'll never see it image.

I'm pretty sure the bastards at SoE never even thought of doing marketing here image

NVidia - The way it is meant to be played

ATI - The way it really plays

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • EowadeEowade Member Posts: 41
    I am hoping to go see The Day After Tomorrow tomorrow,  I sure hope the video works for the preview...