Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I Came Back On the Free Trial

orlacorlac Member Posts: 549

I'd been away a couple of years. Well all I can say is ...eh. Not bad...not good....kinda mediocre. I've respecced my level 80 former MAster CH to some of the professions and given it a go.

The worlds are kinda empty on Corbantis. Even the fauna seems to have been dramatically reduced. I got an explorer quest to kill forest slice hounds, and travelling from Doaba to Coronet saw barely any wildlife. It used to be packed.

When I do see other pcs, they are pretty much all Jedi. Fighting.

Not alot to do in general at level 80 except grind as far as I could tell. So I rolled a BH to at least get some questing. The combat is kinda weird and hard to get used to.

The best news to me is that you can have more than one toon per server, allowing me to have a trader supply my fighters.

Anyhow, I still say the original game was way ahead of it's time with the skill based advancement. As it is now, I doubt I will stay as it's pretty much mundane.

Comments

• sadnebulasadnebula Member UncommonPosts: 263
    You know whats really sad about it? The game is still as good as the stuff they're putting out these days. wife and i have lotr,  And I haven't logged into the stupid game since i downloaded this.  Doesn't say much for the new games these days does it.

Was a master ch myself, trying to hang around and see the return in ch6.