Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You stupid virus distributors...

WDSnavWDSnav Member Posts: 5
Trying to steal my password huh?Well nice try I quit you damn faggots!

Comments

• rock_harryrock_harry Member Posts: 183
    how did they do that is there a way to stop them as i play guild wars(
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

I know this shouldn't happen in the first place and I am not excusing MMORPG.com but..................

..................USE FIREFOX YOU WON'T GET ANY VIRUS FROM ACTIVE X.

I don't get why people is still using IE.

To MMORPG.com I would say it is time to hire a professional to keep those Virus at bay.

This is starting to get quite annoying.

• ExhnozoaaExhnozoaa Member Posts: 43
    Originally posted by ste2000

I know this shouldn't happen in the first place and I am not excusing MMORPG.com but..................

To MMORPG.com I would say it is time to hire a professional to keep those Virus at bay.

My mom only uses Internet Explorer because apparently bank websites and such can't use Firefox.

Everything should just switch to Firefox. At least it's cross-platform, unlike IE.

• LordcrapalotLordcrapalot Member Posts: 191
    Originally posted by Exhnozoaa

My mom only uses Internet Explorer because apparently bank websites and such can't use Firefox.

Everything should just switch to Firefox. At least it's cross-platform, unlike IE.

If everyone switched to firefox, it would become just as unsafe as IE is now.

"I cherish the memories of a question my grandson asked me the other day when he said..Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?...No, but i served in a company of heroes"
    Sgt. Mike Ranney E-company 506PIR 101'st airborn

• sartoriussartorius Member Posts: 199
    Originally posted by Lordcrapalot

Originally posted by Exhnozoaa

If everyone switched to firefox, it would become just as unsafe as IE is now.

Exactly.  It's like those stupid Apple/Mac commercials bragging about the same thing.  Hackers go where the largest number of victims are, it has absolutely nothing to do with the platform at all.  Why would they bother hacking and infecting something that will only get them the lowest number of possible success?

"Death is a dignitary who when he comes announced is to be received
    with formal manifestations of respect, even by those most familiar with him."
    - Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce