Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lol The God of War 2 launch party must have been GREAT (PETA members may want to avoid this thread)

2»

Comments

• albinofreakalbinofreak Member Posts: 449

Well like someone else said, it sounded like a great party... besides the decapitated goat. Its kind of a weird thing for a corporate entity to do, even if its just a goat.

On a side note, the anthropology department at my school does a goat roast each year. This archaeology professor makes some knives out of stone and butchers the thing then sets it up on a spit and roasts it. Its kinda gross.

• Originally posted by albinofreak
    The ass would be the first thing you'd eat. Predators who have to eat alot of their prey quickly usually go straight for the ass, because thats where the most meat is.
    Ever wonder what sirloin is? Cow ass.
    This reminds me of a question I once had. Lets say you wanted to eat a person who has HIV/AIDS. If you cooked the person all the way (so that they are well done, not medium and certainly not medium rare) and ate them, would you get it? These are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools (to quote George Carlin).

I tend to think it would take care of it. I hear that HIV is remarkably fragile outside of the body. Not that intend to prove that by any means.

• albinofreakalbinofreak Member Posts: 449
    Well, when you heat virii they become unable to function because they warp and cant replicate their DNA (or do their reverse RNA transcription thingy). The thing is that they think that HIV/AIDS was transmitted to humans because someone ate monkey meat.
  • methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701
    or so the US government would have us believe

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Why the hell they did that? At least it was just GOW though. God knows what they would do if they owned other tittles such as Stranglehold or Command & Conquer. I really think that was a sick stunt for a video game launch party though. Honestly, what does a goat have to do with that game?!

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• WraithmireWraithmire Member Posts: 328
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Why the hell they did that? At least it was just GOW though. God knows what they would do if they owned other tittles such as Stranglehold or Command & Conquer. I really think that was a sick stunt for a video game launch party though. Honestly, what does a goat have to do with that game?!
    ah the great Riki has spoken, oh great Riki you spoke wise words.

-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
    I have a Youtube channel for video games! http://www.youtube.com/user/Vendayn

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

They do it for the same reason people buy Hummers...to compensate.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    The game is still overrated Imo, just like God of War 1. I can't believe God of War actually won "Best game on Playstation 2".