Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: Erudites Revealed

RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686
Head on over and check out the Erudite racial information:

Click on the image above or here to view the full Erudite info page, and click here for the official EQ2 website.

Richard J. Cox
"There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

Comments

• styles74styles74 Member Posts: 222

i think they look....o.k. i guess.  They definately look like they can whip up a spell or 2.

here is my impression of a eq2 erudite:   image

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

Oscar Wilde

- John Wooden

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I found this on the official site 3 or 4 days ago. Hehe image

NVidia - The way it is meant to be played

ATI - The way it really plays

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
    ya no doubt rathma.  Hey Rathma are you going to use a ATI video card to play eq2 ? if so which radeon are you going to use?  I have a 9600pro and apparently it fully supports Direct X 9 but barely.  

Oscar Wilde

- John Wooden

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

I found this on the official site 3 or 4 days ago. Hehe

Yeah, it was posted there on the 28th. big deal. We're only human here, we don't catch everything the second it's posted on the official sites, but we do catch it.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

Kunou i expect the MOMENT a news story breaks for EQ2 it to ought to be on the mmorpg.com site and the e-mail notification to follow the nano-second after that!

I hope you detect a hint of sarcasm here! image

I think the EQ2 junkies are going to come out of the woodwork from every direction until the beta invites go out!

Areimage we image close image to image beta image yet?

Oscar Wilde

- John Wooden

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Trust me, I'm anticipating EQ2 as much or prolly more than the next person. I've been pretty busy lately, I was kinda shocked to find that bit and see that no one else had posted it here so I threw it up, even tho it was a couple days late. Personally I can't wait for the game. :)

Richard J. Cox

To be quite frank... I love MMORPG.com  If I truly needed up to the second coverage I would check the EQ2 home page before I come here.  I love the fact that you guys cover so many games... so well.  The community is great too.  I never will have to buy a mmorpg blind again! image

And yes I realize that bit of ass kissing didn't improve my chances for a winning beta ticket!

Oscar Wilde

- John Wooden

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

ATI card?  I would go with geforce if you can.  ATI = problems.  Their friggin drivers are always jacked up.  They make good hardware but making thier software work for games is always a huge pain.  Thx for the post Admin, good stuff.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

ya ramadin i would go with a nvidia card now ... the new one uh... NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra but for now im stuck with the 9600 pro.  it should work o.k., i mean it is a 128mb ddr fully direct 9 compatible.  the 6800 ultra is $500 bones retail too.  gonna wait a few on that one!

Oscar Wilde

- John Wooden

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I'm going with Radeon because their prices will be 100 dollars lower than the madness of Nvideas GeForce 6800 Ultra. They are pretty much even on both cards. ATI won in some graphs, Nvidea one in others... But only by a bit.

I own right now probably one of the most problematic Radeon cards (Radeon 9200SE) and i still managed to live. The X800 should not cause as much problems.

NVidia - The way it is meant to be played

ATI - The way it really plays

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Well the new Erudites look better than the old ones.  I really disliked the whole giant forehead thing.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
    They kinda look like thin bald dark elves...

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

Originally posted by Misti
    They kinda look like thin bald dark elves...

With cat eyes, and their pissed about it too.

The model used for Erudites

-=-=-=-=-
    "We're a game that's focused on grouping and on solo play, you know, more group oriented, more solo play..."
    John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2. Link

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Lol thats perfect!