Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daggers Damage?

Drow_RangerDrow_Ranger Member Posts: 49
whats the max damage for daggers

Comments

• goblagobla Member UncommonPosts: 1,412

7-17.

gw.gamewikis.org FTW

We are the bunny.
    Resistance is futile.
    ''/\/\'''''/\/\''''''/\/\
    ( o.o) ( o.o) ( o.o)
    (")("),,(")("),(")(")

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318
    Drow_Ranger, here's a friendly reminder.

From what I've seen most of the stuff you have been asking about so far was very VERY basic information. Most of which is actually available from official sources and fan sites. Several posters here have repeatedly pointed out at said sources, pasting links... Now have you ever used those links?

I doubt so. Why? Simply because (apart from the question itself) your typical post contains no "Hi", no "Thanks", no "Please", no capital letters, no punctuation... All it has is "Dang I don't know this, I'll post on the forum" painted all over. It's like asking folk who offer potty training to hold your junk for you while you take a leak.

Sorry that doesn't work for long.

Let's keep this forum helpful with questions/thoughts that might actually be of some value to everyone, alright?
  • 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812
    Originally posted by Secrom

From what I've seen most of the stuff you have been asking about so far was very VERY basic information. Most of which is actually available from official sources and fan sites. Several posters here have repeatedly pointed out at said sources, pasting links... Now have you ever used those links?

I doubt so. Why? Simply because (apart from the question itself) your typical post contains no "Hi", no "Thanks", no "Please", no capital letters, no punctuation... All it has is "Dang I don't know this, I'll post on the forum" painted all over. It's like asking folk who offer potty training to hold your junk for you while you take a leak.

Let's keep this forum helpful with questions/thoughts that might actually be of some value to everyone, alright?
    Agreed, and often these are things that you can ask in game and recieve an answer in a matter of milli-seconds.  Not jumping on you, post your questions, but maybe ask yourself first can I get this answered relatively easy in my guild chat or regular chat.

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

Better yet (as I've also noticed this trend), I would highly recommend adding both of the links in my signature to your bookmarks. Those two links are to the Guild Wars Wikipedia pages. The top one is better known as GWiki and has been around for a while, so it has a great deal of information. The bottom one is for the new Official Guild Wars Wiki, hosted by Arena.Net. There's still a few gaps in the information on older things (mostly detail work), but it gets updated just as often as the old one as far as new information is concerned. You won't find a better collection of general knowledge about the games at large anywhere else.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• Drow_RangerDrow_Ranger Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by Secrom

yes i have and GWW does not have this info
  • Drow_RangerDrow_Ranger Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by gobla

7-17.
    gw.gamewikis.org FTW
    thanks!
  • PrebThorPrebThor Member UncommonPosts: 452
    GuildWiki has all the information you need to know (even information you don't need to know).
  • VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

Originally posted by Thorsnes
    GuildWiki has all the information you need to know (even information you don't need to know).
    On the other hand, GWWiki doesn't have that specific information yet. Or, it didn't the last time I checked.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• PrebThorPrebThor Member UncommonPosts: 452

Originally posted by VGJustice

On the other hand, GWWiki doesn't have that specific information yet. Or, it didn't the last time I checked.

The new official one?
  • SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318
    Originally posted by VGJustice

Awww come on...

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Assassin_unique_items_quick_reference

"Perfect stat items

All listed items have maximum damage and energy."

Pick a random link in there and you have that info...