Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi I have some girl problems that I would like some help on?

There is this girl that my friend thinks I should ask out because she supposidly said that I have a chance to date her. I want to ask her but I'm a little scared. What should I do???

Your help Is greatly needed thanx.

Let The Fear Empower

Let The Fear Empower

Comments

• PheonixFlarePheonixFlare Member Posts: 5

Heyo, whatsup allz anywhos yeah im havin some trouble too im kinda nervous trying to ask this girl out well, because my friend (above this post) says i should ask her out (and im the friend he talked about) but the thing is is she is the hottest freshmen in my school and just about every guy hits on her, well my friend (above this post) told her i liked her and she hasn't shunned me but still talks to me but hardly talks to me... what should i do? @_@

Pheonix Flare (all rappers will go to hell, trust me :) )

Pheonix Flare (all rappers will go to hell, trust me :) )

• vietgynearbyvietgynearby Member Posts: 97
    well first of all yur askin perhaps (computer geeks) about a girl now does dat sound rite?

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Ya. You'd probably get a clearer response from a 8-ball.

But, truth of the matter is. It's better to ask and get shunned. Then to go through life and think, "What if I asked her out, what would of happend?" I mean unless you are in a kind of friendship and think that your relationship will build from there into something more. Ask now or you'll just regret it.

I mean from your soundings, you got the hottest chick in school (or next to it) And you can either ask or dont ask. Ask! And if she says yes and you screw it up. Your an idiot :P

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

Nah not everyone here is a computer geek (i hope).

I would ask it if you think you have a chance, I always felt it if I got a chance or not, if you look and she doesn't look away and that sort of stuff. touching eachother more then necessary ....

My best friend normally just went to a girl if he think she liked him and just kissed her and if she doesn't protest it is ok, but you got to dare something. But if you first wnna ask her out better do it soon because otherwise she might already be taken if you wait to long. And if she is the hottest (or almost) the better for you if she wanna go out on a date but if i may ask so how old are you? If you get to a certain age you don't have that problem no more, most of the time you just get together without any hustle, it just clicks.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• mai_highmai_high Member Posts: 7

go for it... u'll regret it if u dun... dun live wif the word 'REGRET' in ur heart... go for it... so she's the hottest gal... so wat??

all the best...!!! image GO GO GO!!!! FIRE IN THE 'HOLE'!!! =P

p/s: btw tell us the result... it's hard to find any 'shy' male exist anymore lolxxx... =P

---------------------------------------------
    what's there in a signature??

---------------------------------------------
    what's there in a signature??

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Tell her you have mad gaming skills. I'm sure she'll go out with you then image

NVidia - The way it is meant to be played

ATI - The way it really plays

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Tell her that you would like to date her, but you don't feel adequate.  Play the lost puppy.  She'll love it...I guess.  Honesty is always the best policy, right?

Or, better yet, see her as an equal person and then ask her out based on that fact.  Don't see yourself as lower or higher.  Relationships that don't have equality don't work.  The man should still be the head of the house should you marry her, but you are still equals.

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

Originally posted by zide56

Tell her that you would like to date her, but you don't feel adequate.  Play the lost puppy.  She'll love it...I guess.  Honesty is always the best policy, right?
    Or, better yet, see her as an equal person and then ask her out based on that fact.  Don't see yourself as lower or higher.  Relationships that don't have equality don't work.  The man should still be the head of the house should you marry her, but you are still equals.

There is, something i don't agree with. Equality is good and you have to treat her like you wanna be treated. but how can someone be the boss and stille be equals? that's not right, why does the man have to be the boss, where does it says that?

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Dude... If you really like this girl that much.. well then I will quote the Immortal words of NIKE...

JUST DO IT!!

Click Here --->Just one of those days<--- Click Here

"Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    Where is the problem?get in there !

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Just because we are computer geeks doesnt mean we dont have a life also.  My wife is awesome and so are my kids.  I didnt get all that JUST being a geek.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

• acrobuddyacrobuddy Member UncommonPosts: 66

AHAH! i got it... just go for it... i was once told by some nice lady friends of mine how to find out if the girl you like is good for you... walk up to them, put your arm around them and ask, "How you doin?".. if you get slapped or whatever... isnt worth it... for me mostly they just laugh... i can never figure if its a good or bad laugh... ehe...

well you can tell her that the 2 of you could kill things together in your favorite MMORPG.. its all good... just dont try and PK her... i dont think thatll work out too well... image

-Scott

Originally posted by Regus  There is, something i don't agree with. Equality is good and you have to treat her like you wanna be treated. but how can someone be the boss and stille be equals? that's not right, why does the man have to be the boss, where does it says that?

You know those myth's of the two headed ogre? Ever notice how they can never get along and never choose anything because its like. "no, we're going this way." "NO, WE"RE GOING THIS WAY". *punch at left head* *punch at right head* "Oww. I hate you." "Ya, well I hate you more you moron"

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    ok this is like the third time ive seen a thread like this... dont be a little bitch, just go up to her there is no reason to be scared, and asking on a mmorpg fourm about women.. that doesnt speak to well of you i hope you know

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569

Well, being the ladies man that I am (image) I can tell you that Finwe is right; Just go and ask her. There's no right way to ask a person out. There is a wrong way...but you probably know what the wrong way sounds like.image

Edit: Digity's right about the whole...posting about your love life in an MMORPG forum. image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

If she is an elf go for it.If she is a troll avoid.

Words of a geekimage

• RaiblastRaiblast Member Posts: 49
    ummm...why are people still making posts on this forum? it's well over 1 year old!

it's...scary. very, very, very, scary...the world we live in...that's why i love the virtual world.

• acrobuddyacrobuddy Member UncommonPosts: 66

it was started at 5/29/04 2:39:16 AM ... i do believe it to be less than a day old.. but if you say a year... go ahead.. image

anyway... some trolls cant all be bad... oh nevermind, i am seriously not serious about that.. they are all bad, and when do us MMORPG nerds know anything about a love life or whatever, most of us are always either on this site or playing our favorite game... and those 3-4 hours of sleep image

-Scott

• ArcticwolfArcticwolf Member Posts: 81

Just ask her out. If you don't then you will always wonder what would of happened if you had so basically just go to her and tell her how you feel and ask her out. good luck ^.^

-ArcticWolf

• ArcticwolfArcticwolf Member Posts: 81

Just ask her out. If you don't then you will always wonder what would of happened if you had so basically just go to her and tell her how you feel and ask her out. good luck ^.^

-ArcticWolf

• MalenkaMalenka Member Posts: 26

This is a female point of view.

Ok, so I am oldish now, but when I was young I was actually pretty hot. But guys rarely came up to me to talk etc. I learned later that they all thought that I would not want to know them because I was too good looking etc. So I had to put up with the real a*holes chatting me up, when all I wanted was a geek.

I myself was (and still am) far too shy to chat up guys and ask them out. I noticed that friends I have had who were not as nice looking as me managed to get blokes easily. Why? Because they basically just went up to them and started talking rubbish. Next thing is, they had got off with the guy.

Just remember one thing. Women love intelligent men. If the girls you know now don't appreciate you, older women certainly will!

So my advice is go for it. Life is too short to be living with a lot of regret. Good luck

• pinkstarfishpinkstarfish Member Posts: 120

alright first, to the guy who posted above me is deffinitly gay... thinking like a women is completly wrong for males to do. *cough*your gay*cough*... second, (the point of the topic) is at my school most people know me as 'long shot' or 'pisc'. the nickname 'pisc' is off topic, but 'long shot' because i always end up asking the prep chicks out, and most the time they say "get the hell away from me im eating lunch." but, that doent mean i stop trying... look the point is is that if she says no to you then ask out another girl you like because as long as they dont know how many people u asked out before them, they dont care, and when u do find someone to go out with, good for you man, treat her well, and hug her in the hallways after class periods. (<--- last chick i had, maria, broke up with me because i didnt hug her enough.... yah... isnt life great)

if your still interested in my life then the worst 'ask out' i had was with megan walen. my friends were like c'mon dude ask her out. (<--- they said i had a chance because during gym one day i was kicking a** as pitcher at baseball and she went up to bat and told me i had a nice balls.)- play on words i think, but watever, anyways ii caught up to her in the hall ways one day and asked if she wanted to go to the school dance with me, right there in the hallway she b**** slaped me. people started staring then i started cracking up laughing. then the people in he hall way turned around murmering "long shot"---- she's never talken to me since and 1 year later, im still asking girls out, and still being called 'long shot"

ok, im done with this post. but dude, ask her out but be friends not someone who wants to have sex ight? ight.

'Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.'-sayings of the wise

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

The only place (that I can think of) that would be worser then here for advice about *relationships* would be at the church.

*tease everyone that ask priests about how to handle their relationships...in case you didnt realised...priests are singles, always*

- "Coercing? No no, I assure you, they are willing to bring my bags and pay public transportation just to help me, it is true!''

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Originally posted by Anofalye

The only place (that I can think of) that would be worser then here for advice about *relationships* would be at the church.

*tease everyone that ask priests about how to handle their relationships...in case you didnt realised...priests are singles, always*

- "Coercing? No no, I assure you, they are willing to bring my bags and pay public transportation just to help me, it is true!''

That'd be a catholic church you nutnik!

• sharkdaddysharkdaddy Member Posts: 22

After you ask her out, you take her out on a few dates, meet the family, and after all that other BS go invest in some glow in the dark condoms.::::40::

ps make sure she like games... not the real life ones the mmorpg ones.

good luck. im sure you will be ok ::::35::

Sharkdaddy

Sharkdaddy