Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To the new EvE Online players: Links to good sites & free trials!

pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

To the EvE Online players: links to good sites/guides!
Link collection for those who like to get some more info about EvE Online.

EVE Online Guides and trials
EvE Online Pro Guides & Trials for EvE Online

eve-radio
Broadcasting 24/7, bringing you a wide mix of your favourite tunes

eve pirate
EVE-Pirate has become one of the most well know piracy-relate content websites.

EVEMon
EVEMon is a lightweight, easy-to-use standalone Windows application designed to assist you in keeping track of your EVE Online character progression.

edit due to alot of links was dead

Comments

• JADEDRAG0NJADEDRAG0N Member Posts: 733

Bump in hope of a stickey.

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312

www.eve-info.com quality site for PVE info including mission overviews, agent database, cosmos database etc.

evemon.battleclinic.com third party character manager program, will ask for account information but is regularly checked by community for malware/keyloggers.

I'll add more as I can find them

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Nice thread.

One I think you should also mention would be http://evemon.battleclinic.com as it's very useful to new players (and old).

-iCeh

• solesole Member Posts: 78

'Bookmarks' & Site's for  EVE online players:

EvE  Support  Pro' Guides, Information, Character creation guides, books and links.

EVE-Trials & Trick's  EVE Trials, Guides for mission, rewards and ingame trading. Drawings and contest's.

EvE Online the best game there is !

• caine6621caine6621 Member UncommonPosts: 210

Definitely worth a sticky

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't

WoW thanks for the sticky mods im finding the link to the charecter Tool very usefull heh worked out im 3 months from a semi uber PvP charecter.

just for fun if you want to blow your mind set every skill to level 5 in a plan and see how long it would take to reach "max"

Just did that and it would take me around 14 years 8 months and 11 days 6 hours 18 minuites and 12 seconds.

So i wont be reaching my level cap anytime soon

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by JADEDRAG0N

Just did that and it would take me around 14 years 8 months and 11 days 6 hours 18 minuites and 12 seconds.

So i wont be reaching my level cap anytime soon
    LOL! I knew the skills would take long... but not that long!

-iCeh

only 19 years for me with everything maxed at 5 and I have 23mil Sp now.....

Now this is a good indication for new players that no Vet will be un beatable in every area in the game. you just got to find thier weakness.
  • yobatsamyobatsam Member Posts: 12
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds for me.

I'm already uber. Tomorrow I'll win EVE.
  • apollo99apollo99 Member Posts: 55
    Originally posted by Birathen

-Removed- is a good read, both for current players and future ones. Don't let it discurage you from trying it out, eve is still a great, fun game even if it is rotten to the core with corruption. Just let it be a heads up. Rread and get a better picture of who you are dealing with(CCP).

A warning about that site, I once got maliciouse cookies off it. I'm not sure if they're still there but be wary.

• AlloyAlloy Member Posts: 13
    wooo very neat ^_^. The EVE pirate one does help alot btw.

As im here i thught id post this cool video showing a future feature of eve for those who dont know about it [its important to note that the textures are only about 60% done].

http://www.tentonhammer.com/index.php?q=node/620

• VivixVivix Member Posts: 17

Could someone please fix the grammatical error in the subject line? It's driving me nuts. I wouldn't care if it wasn't stuck to the top every day ...

The Singularity is Near ...

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

I'd just like to say thanks to all the contributors to this thread.

I was confused as hell about some things, and the links I found here sorted me right out.

Nice job.

• IriasIrias Member Posts: 3

http://www.eve-chatsubo.com/ - OOC roleplaying forum.

• ruthruth Member Posts: 8

cool

so popular

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Vivix
    Could someone please fix the grammatical error in the subject line? It's driving me nuts. I wouldn't care if it wasn't stuck to the top every day ...

Dohh, fixed now.

Originally posted by JelloB2000

Originally posted by Vivix

Dohh, fixed now.

Good to see you Jello i was wondering if you could also copy the helpfull links over to the main link post so its all in one area then if you feel its ok remove any unnessasary posts so as not to confuse any new people....Pretty please  

HEHE sorry couldnt resist the last part.

Originally posted by apollo99

**********************is a good read, both for current players and future ones. Don't let it discurage you from trying it out, eve is still a great, fun game even if it is rotten to the core with corruption. Just let it be a heads up. Rread and get a better picture of who you are dealing with(CCP).
    A warning about that site, I once got maliciouse cookies off it. I'm not sure if they're still there but be wary.

also could you edit this quote here as it shows a link that leads to a very unreliable site that has had various malitious programs on it before like keyloggers belonging it seems to the sites owner. Also the link has nothing to do with helping newbies get good at this game.

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680

I thought id post these links to screenshots using the new graphics engine comming Q4 2007 - Q1 2008. Also note that they are in             DirectX 9.0 not DirectX 10

Click the link to lead you to the forum topic that has a good list of Screenshots of the new game models most with textures on them rest are just the models without textures.

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=562778

http://shexna.dk/evescreens/gallery.php

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• apollo99apollo99 Member Posts: 55
    Originally posted by JADEDRAG0N

Originally posted by apollo99

**********************is a good read, both for current players and future ones. Don't let it discurage you from trying it out, eve is still a great, fun game even if it is rotten to the core with corruption. Just let it be a heads up. Rread and get a better picture of who you are dealing with(CCP).

also could you edit this quote here as it shows a link that leads to a very unreliable site that has had various malitious programs on it before like keyloggers belonging it seems to the sites owner. Also the link has nothing to do with helping newbies get good at this game.

Sorry, I didn't visit this post for a while. Edited it out.

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

eve fitting tool
    http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Gripen/EFT.zip

offline program that simulate a ship fitting
    -special stuff on this program:
    1)have all db items and show what skills/implants affect on each module
    2)calculate the align time
    3)simulate also enemy action like dampener etc (projected effect drag from other ship setup or item list )

BestSigEver :P

• alexw4ualexw4u Member Posts: 5

This site >> www.eve-offline.nl

hass soo much gooood guides..  and downloads for eve-online..