Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Knight Themed RP Guilds on a classic server?

Im thinking about buying the complete package and playing DAOC again. I first played when it release so long ago and before I decide I was wondering if there are any Guilds that might have a home for me.

Im looking for a Knight Themed guild that is Roleplay based, whos members are properly named. Is there such a guild?

I would be starting fresh so it would be nice to actually find some players around my lvl to group with. Maybe this is all a pipedream.

Family man first, Gamer second!

ArmySurplus makes no apologies if someone other than him has already posted his reply in part or otherwise. He can’t be expected to read every single post on a thread and makes no promise to do so. If you posted a similar reply before him you undoubtedly stole his thoughts and used them without his written authorization. Please return to your post and edit it so that his post is the first to state whatever the hell he was thinking at the time. Thank you!

Comments

• RavkeenRavkeen Member UncommonPosts: 310
    There are guild like that still around but most of them are on the classic server.

Hi I'm Ravkeen! image

Emilia_Emi Lvl 56 Witch
    Now Playing : Black Desert Online
    "America is not at war, the US Military is at war, America is at the mall."

• ArmySurplusArmySurplus Member Posts: 103
    Do you play Ravkeen? If so or if not, how would one go about find these people of whom you speak? Im either going to play this or Lord of the Rings Online. Ive come up empty on finding a guild in LOTRO and I see a lot of good things being said about DAOC. 

ArmySurplus makes no apologies if someone other than him has already posted his reply in part or otherwise. He can’t be expected to read every single post on a thread and makes no promise to do so. If you posted a similar reply before him you undoubtedly stole his thoughts and used them without his written authorization. Please return to your post and edit it so that his post is the first to state whatever the hell he was thinking at the time. Thank you!

Have any names or could you direct me to the Forums so that I might find some of these guilds? I've decided to play DAoC instead of  LOTRO. Im currently on the 14 day trail to get a feel for the game before I crack open the 5th anniversary collection I bought.

• Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396
    You could try asking on the classic cluster or server boards.

Here are the links:

Bossiney Cluster Boards - http://vnboards.ign.com/bossiney_cluster/b23059/p1

Gareth Server Boards - http://vnboards.ign.com/gareth_classic/b23003/p1

Good luck finding a guild.

Also you might want to try checking the camelot herald. Look for the Guild News posts to see what guilds are recruiting. The website for the herald is http://www.camelotherald.com/index.shtml

Good luck finding a guild.

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    I have no idea what you mean by Knight themed unless you are wanting like  knights of the Roundtable type guild.  If it was just knight, however, the guild would be destroyed in RvR.  Anyway, go here and you can see a list of guilds looking for new members:

http://www.camelotherald.com/community/

Go to the Guild News and then look towards the bottom.  It was say something like Recruitment and it will list the guilds looking for members that are advertising. 
  • Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396
    He means he wants a roleplaying guild that roleplays as knights. That does not mean they are all going to be playing melee characters.

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional

Thank you all for the info.