Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reasons Runescape DOESNT suck

2»

Comments

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by specter843

I use to play and even enjoyed playing. The game has gone downhill fast and hard. Hope one day Jagex pulls their collective heads outa their buts and fixs all the problems.
    nah they aren't going to do anything about im sure since they dont want to add "player owned horses" like so many players begged them to do...at least they added player owned houses...but they made it cost a fortune...like 250mil from 1 con to 99....and also they won't make a rs3 they said that so i dont expect too much rapid change anytime soon. they have to change rs from laughing stock of the industry to pwnage mmorpg if they want to save rs..
  • LeodiousLeodious Member UncommonPosts: 773

I was going to reply to this intelligently, and discuss my feelings for Runescape, which are not directly hostile; I have played it a short bit, and it's not terrible. It's not my bag, but it works well for what it does.

However, this post was garish, and it upset me. Posting like that is not the way to get your point across.

"There are two great powers, and they've been fighting since time began. Every advance in human life, every scrap of knowledge and wisdom and decency we have has been torn by one side from the teeth of the other. Every little increase in human freedom has been fought over ferociously between those who want us to know more and be wiser and stronger, and those who want us to obey and be humble and submit."

— John Parry, to his son Will; "The Subtle Knife," by Phillip Pullman

Originally posted by Leodious

I was going to reply to this intelligently, and discuss my feelings for Runescape, which are not directly hostile; I have played it a short bit, and it's not terrible. It's not my bag, but it works well for what it does.
    However, this post was garish, and it upset me. Posting like that is not the way to get your point across.
    um u didnt have to post it
  • frenzeifrenzei Member Posts: 4
    I loved the chat, i don have much more to add now, i've said my part.

Thanks for a good discussion.
  • black_rabitblack_rabit Member Posts: 45

just found this a the bbc site... :-P

top5 mmog
    World of Warcraft
    RuneScape
    Final Fantasy Online
    Everquest
    City of Heroes/Villains
    *determined by subscription revenue
    Source: Screen Digest

im not saying thats a great game, but face the facts second best selling mmo atm

"There actually is a path, you just have to be able to see it..."
    "well if that is all," said the blind guy.

Originally posted by frenzei

I loved the chat, i don have much more to add now, i've said my part.

Thanks for a good discussion.
    yea me 2 peaz
    Originally posted by black_rabit

just found this a the bbc site... :-P
    top5 mmog

World of Warcraft

RuneScape

Final Fantasy Online

Everquest

City of Heroes/Villains

*determined by subscription revenue

Source: Screen Digest

im not saying thats a great game, but face the facts second best selling mmo atm
    ur right about its not great but it only gets 7.5mil from members and about 20mil from advertisements...are they including revenue or number of members? cuz if its number of members they should seriously put it in like....i dunno but way lower rank...where did u get dis?