Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Guild Beta Sign-up

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

EA Mythic has announced in the Warhammer Online Newsletter the opening of the Warhammer Online Guild Beta Application page.

Are you passionate? Are you ready for WAR? Are you prepared to play in a version of the Warhammer world that needs your help to be the best that it can be?

Then talk amongst yourselves, choose your leaders, and wish them the best as they fill out your guild's application by the May 4th deadline. We'll post the chosen guilds in the June newsletter. Filling out this application does not guarantee a spot in the beta. Instead, we're going to use the applications to choose a wide range of guilds. From the biggest armies to the closest clans, from the all-night raiders to the once-a-weekers, we are looking for the most passionate guilds on the internet to help us test and refine WAR.

This application is for guild participation only. We'll have more information about the WAR Beta and general sign-ups in next month's newsletter.

Good luck to all who apply!

Read more and apply here.

Comments

• xaldraxiusxaldraxius Member Posts: 1,249
    Dang it, I knew my anti-social behavior would cause problems some day. I don't have a guild or a clan or nothin...anyone who does and wouldn't mind a quiet, solo oriented explorer in their group, please invite me.
  • LandogarnerLandogarner Member Posts: 57
    Same here except I am interested in pvp, especially team based pvp. Any active pvp guilds looking for an experienced and skilled pvper?
  • wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493
    Once again, it is the back of the bus for soloists!
  • ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108
    Shows why archers have been treated the way they have.
  • RavanosRavanos Member Posts: 897
    Originally posted by wjrasmussen

well duh this game is about large scale PVP, not one on one fighting ... you can play mortal kombat for that.
  • vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577

Let's start a guild.  We can add everyone to it who wants to try the game and hopefully we can get in.

• flood950flood950 Member Posts: 447
    Originally posted by vingvega

Let's start a guild.  We can add everyone to it who wants to try the game and hopefully we can get in.

I would do that.  I am trying to get ahold of all my old guild officers from WoW to see if they want to try to form something.  Not sure how that will pan out though as people are scattered over several games right now.  I just dont want to lead anything, been there, done that, and had enough of it, I want to just be a lackey  :)
  • vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577
    I hear ya.  I did it for four years.  Anyone want to step up to the leadership plate?  It doesn't have to be a perminant guild.  We can call it Team Beta or some junk and just try out the BETA.  Who here is a good organizer? Add me let's do it.  [email protected]
  • wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493
    Originally posted by Ravanos

Originally posted by wjrasmussen

well duh this game is about large scale PVP, not one on one fighting ... you can play mortal kombat for that.

Who said anything about one on one combat? lol.

They are favoring guilds at the first beta.  Not a good sign to me.

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855
    Well, we cant just form a guild and apply...

Quote  "Here's how the application process will work: This form will be open from April 25 through May 4, 2007. When the form is closed, we will begin sorting guilds into categories. We are looking for a balance between major raid guilds, casual guilds, role-players, adrenaline junkies, multi-game clans, WAR fan guilds, real life friends, and family groups. We will be evaluating applications based a variety of factors, such as testing experience, quality of website, forum activity, and more. Once we've narrowed the field, we will (for the most part) choose randomly from each category."
  • IsometrixIsometrix Member UncommonPosts: 256
    We signed up! Hope we get in
    Count me in any new guild. I don't want to lead it but I will help out anyway I can.

I've been wanting to try WAR's pvp since I first read about it. 
  • valamervalamer Member Posts: 2
    I will be willing to join a new guild also to help out with the beta.  If anybody is taking new members, throw me a hollar.
  • JaskipJaskip Member Posts: 31
    I would be up for joining a guild for the beta too, say something if we get in.
  • xaldraxiusxaldraxius Member Posts: 1,249
    I'm in. Garag the Black Hearted, killer of little bunnies and wanderer of the wastes.
    We have enough people. Someone step up and do the dirty work ;)  I'm will create and submit our guild app if someone else will organize us and give me the details.  How many guild members, names etc...

How about a name for the guild?  The Slackers? The Johnny ComeLatelies? Let's here some suggestions and vote on one.
  • Alamor0Alamor0 Member UncommonPosts: 182

I'm in!  Mostly go by Alamor; I'm thinking up guild names right now.  If I think of anything I'll post it.

I'm not calling for a leader spot.  Also, who can make a website for us?

-Alamor

• Paragus1Paragus1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,741
    Inquisition entered about 5 minutes after the info went public :)
  • roalandroaland Member UncommonPosts: 185

Originally posted by vingvega

I hear ya.  I did it for four years.  Anyone want to step up to the leadership plate?  It doesn't have to be a perminant guild.  We can call it Team Beta or some junk and just try out the BETA.  Who here is a good organizer? Add me let's do it.  [email protected]
    I'm up for joining a Beta guild for War.  would love for it to be a perminant guild. add me to it  also

[email protected]

• StrimlingStrimling Member Posts: 1

I'd love to be in a guild for War beta. I used to be GL back in WoW days but somehow I wasn't able to keep that up and work at the same time. So although I can't take on the leadership I know the ammount of work that goes into it and i'd love to support anyone who takes the heavy burden.

Anyway if you need to contact me send me a  email at [email protected]

hope to see you in WAR soon

• DesecratorXDesecratorX Member Posts: 12

If there's a spot for me, can i join? I've been a guild officer in my WoW days and hopefully i can get to try out the gameplay and stuff of WAR. I am a really active player too =P if any1 need to contact me, its [email protected]

To play or not to play, that is the question - MMO Freak

There wont be any guild unless we find someone willing to lead.......

bah.....  Ok I will organize the guild and submit our app but that's it!

Everyone wanting to join e-mail me info at:   [email protected]

Need your:

Name

Handle

Date you joined mmorpg.com

Age (optional, but I think it's best to submit an app that's as detailed as possible)

Game testing experience

Any misc information you want to include

Unless we can all agree on a guild name quickly I will just pick one.

• guinefortguinefort Member Posts: 47

great...I am not even a part of a guild for warhammer, although this is good news, means of course that we are reaching closer and closer to the official launch date.

• VestaxVestax Member UncommonPosts: 18

Originally posted by Landogarner

There wont be any guild unless we find someone willing to lead.......
    bah.....  Ok I will organize the guild and submit our app but that's it!
    Everyone wanting to join e-mail me info at:   [email protected]
    Need your:
    Name
    Handle
    Date you joined mmorpg.com
    Age (optional, but I think it's best to submit an app that's as detailed as possible)
    Game testing experience
    Any misc information you want to include
    Unless we can all agree on a guild name quickly I will just pick one.

Email Sent.  

And instead of building a website we could just register on http://www.guildcafe.com

• RogendRogend Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by Vestax

Email Sent.  

I also sent an email.