Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVEN THE NPC'S ARE QUITTING!!!

suskesuske Member Posts: 714
http://rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2833

roflmao!! jabba just couldn't stand being a part of this train wreck so he packed up and went home to nal hutta

Comments

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    OP:

" Thanks Jordan...This is being looked at now.  He must not have paid his maintenance.  We are getting strict about that these days.

DM"

Hahahahaha! This is sad

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    Jabba quit after the nge because noobs could solo his rancor and Boba Fett was nerfed. His house was marked abandoned and destroyed.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Fresh from TC , new features in  chapter 6 :

"Foraging:

Foraging has been added back to Star Wars Galaxies. Currently, foraging can only give you bait for fishing.

"

Simply ,  jabba was busy....foraging baits.

nah i know bad joke, like $OE's trial and error  to "PRE CU"-ing  the NGxyE.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• Ransom73Ransom73 Member Posts: 227

Heh.

Actually, I thought of something as I was about to post this...

Didn't Jabbas disappear for apparent reason before the news that the NGE was coming?

/cue Twilight Zone music

ZOMGWTFBBQH@X!!!1111!!!!11ONEELEVENTYBILLIONONEMILLION!!11ONE!!!

Another combat revamp is coming!!!!!

• AfroPuffAfroPuff Member Posts: 207
    That's true he did.  Apparently players that logged in there when it happened got screwed. One response to this was to kick players after logout from some NPC structures.  That sucked, because you could no longer log at say Jabbas palace at the end of your session and expect to still be there when you came back in game - I liked being able to do that. 

SWG Team Mtg.

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383
    Originally posted by Ransom73

Heh.
    Actually, I thought of something as I was about to post this...
    Didn't Jabbas disappear for apparent reason before the news that the NGE was coming?
    /cue Twilight Zone music
    ZOMGWTFBBQH@X!!!1111!!!!11ONEELEVENTYBILLIONONEMILLION!!11ONE!!!
    Another combat revamp is coming!!!!!

OMG I remember that!

I remember running there as soon as I could to see if I could drop a merchant tent in place of the palace and name it "Jabba's Hut". 

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156
    guess the NPC's had a change of heart....cause he's back :P

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    Shayde is Smedley.