Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

George Bush, the Anti-Christ? WTH

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

I kinda heard this before, but never saw these numbers.

LINK

This has got to be the biggest bunch bullshit I have ever heard.   Tell me you people dont believe this crap.

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I read it before, its laughable.
  • dratinidratini Member Posts: 74

i have seen it before also.. it's really funny.

do you think Bush is the devil it's self? LOL bush, can burn in hell:P

I got two Words for you

SUCK IT!

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Funny pics on the site.

I've always thought of Bush as more of a chimpanzee or orangutan by the way he talks and acts.

Outfctrl do you support Bush because its patriotic and he is the president and deserves respect no matter what? Do you think people who don't like Bush are unpatriotic and are borderline terrorists and need to be investigated? Or do you just like him because of his views?

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Originally posted by Briansho

Funny pics on the site.

I've always thought of Bush as more of a chimpanzee or orangutan by the way he talks and acts.

Outfctrl do you support Bush because its patriotic and he is the president and deserves respect no matter what? Do you think people who don't like Bush are unpatriotic and are borderline terrorists and need to be investigated? Or do you just like him because of his views?

I reckon he is one of BUSH's Viral advertisers [winks]

I notice tho at the end of the article is a bit about those churches that treat Bush like Jesus pretty worrying and weired that.

The cult of Bush i think it should be called. Oh also to answer your question no i dont belive he is the antichrist but i do belive he has created evil even if he is not evil.

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Funny pics on the site.

It is ashame the way some Americans are such short minded as to have already forgotten about the tragic day of September 11, 2001. Our country is at war for our children's future but there are those who have already forgotten and want it to be like it was on September 10, 2001. We will never be the same country after that day and I believe there is only one person and one party that will make this a safier country & future for our children.  George Bush and the Republican Party!

I support him for his honesty and his approach to securing the country and carrying the fight to the enemy. He has the courage to confront reality and fullfill his primsary duty as Commander In Chief of defending the country.

As far as people who dont support him?  That is their perogative.  This is a free country and you have the right to your views.  I dont condone in name calling or disrespect.  He is our president whether you like it or not and he deserves the respect of all.  If I were younger and able, I would be in Iraq right now.

Originally posted by outfctrl

Funny pics on the site.

It is ashame the way some Americans are such short minded as to have already forgotten about the tragic day of September 11, 2001. Our country is at war for our children's future but there are those who have already forgotten and want it to be like it was on September 10, 2001. We will never be the same country after that day and I believe there is only one person and one party that will make this a safier country & future for our children.  George Bush and the Republican Party!

I support him for his honesty and his approach to securing the country and carrying the fight to the enemy. He has the courage to confront reality and fullfill his primsary duty as Commander In Chief of defending the country.

As far as people who dont support him?  That is their perogative.  This is a free country and you have the right to your views.  I dont condone in name calling or disrespect.  He is our president by cheating whether you like it or not and he deserves the respect of all.  If I were younger and able, I would be in Iraq right now.

Yep bring in the OIL boys raid those wells

• figurefourfigurefour Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by LordSlater

Funny pics on the site.

I reckon he is one of BUSH's Viral advertisers [winks]

I notice tho at the end of the article is a bit about those churches that treat Bush like Jesus pretty worrying and weired that.

The cult of Bush i think it should be called. Oh also to answer your question no i dont belive he is the antichrist but i do belive he has created evil even if he is not evil.

Couldn't agree more.. antichrist or not.. he is evil .. that's been proved..
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Funny pics on the site.

As far as people who dont support him?  That is their perogative.  This is a free country and you have the right to your views.  I dont condone in name calling or disrespect.  He is our president whether you like it or not and he deserves the respect of all.  If I were younger and able, I would be in Iraq right now.

Weapons of Mass destruction + Iraq.

'nuff said.
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Funny pics on the site.

'nuff said.

What you got tounderstand is that Emperor bush needwe an excuse to seize the iraqi oil for the use of Imperiall america so he got his CIA buddies to fabricate an excuse like he fabricated an excuse for invading afganistan to create oil PiPelines.

• lomillerlomiller Member Posts: 1,810

Funny pics on the site.

Bush abandoned the struggle against terrorists to head off on a misadventure aimed at lining the pockets of his cronies (puppet-masters?) and for that he should be shot as a traitor. The damage, however, is done and the war on terror lost. All there is left at this point is to minimize the losses and punish Bush and the other traitors who put their own interests ahead of the lives lost on 9/11.  

'nuff said.
    What you got tounderstand is that Emperor bush needwe an excuse to seize the iraqi oil for the use of Imperiall america so he got his CIA buddies to fabricate an excuse like he fabricated an excuse for invading afganistan to create oil PiPelines.

Iraqi Air Force General Georges Sada has stated that Saddam had WMDs and moved them to Syria in the run up to the invasion. Translated Saddam government documents indicate the same. Talk to Army sources in Iraq, not the Pentagon, and you will hear that Saddam had them.

What is more, it is undisputed that Saddam used one form of WMDs, nerve gas, against the Kurds, killing thousands; and Saddam intended to get more WMDs once he got clear of U.N. supervision, which he intended to do trhrough the Oil-For-Food scandal.

So, dont give me that poor excuse of Bush and his agendas.  You would be crying if we did nothing and Saddam turned around and used them.  Then it would be back to blaming Bush for not attacking.  The man cant win against you bleeding heart liberals.

'nuff said.

Iraqi Air Force General Georges Sada has stated that Saddam had WMDs and moved them to Syria in the run up to the invasion So he says under tortuture no doubt or he is just saying what you want so he gets treated better. Translated Saddam government documents indicate the same Documents can be faked but ill give you that. Talk to Army sources in Iraq, not the Pentagon, and you will hear that Saddam had them. Oh im sure he HAD them but it seems he complied witht he embargo after all and got rid of them.

What is more, it is undisputed that Saddam used one form of WMDs, nerve gas, against the Kurds, killing thousands; yep i remmber this and Saddam intended to get more WMDs once he got clear of U.N. supervision, which he intended to do trhrough the Oil-For-Food scandal proof pls.

So, dont give me that poor excuse of Bush and his agendas.  You would be crying if we did nothing Actualy if you let the wepon inspectors finish there work we would have found out saddam had no wepons of mass destruction because newr the end before the war saddam ewas definatly co-operating and Saddam turned around and used them.  Then it would be back to blaming Bush for not attacking.  The man cant win against you bleeding heart liberals.

• lomillerlomiller Member Posts: 1,810

Iraqi Air Force General Georges Sada has stated that Saddam had WMDs and moved them to Syria in the run up to the invasion. Translated Saddam government documents indicate the same. Talk to Army sources in Iraq, not the Pentagon, and you will hear that Saddam had them.
    What is more, it is undisputed that Saddam used one form of WMDs, nerve gas, against the Kurds, killing thousands; and Saddam intended to get more WMDs once he got clear of U.N. supervision, which he intended to do trhrough the Oil-For-Food scandal.
    So, dont give me that poor excuse of Bush and his agendas.  You would be crying if we did nothing and Saddam turned around and used them.  Then it would be back to blaming Bush for not attacking.  The man cant win against you bleeding heart liberals.
    Dude, the facts are in Iraq had no WMD there is no serious disagreement on this point other then a few spin victims like yourself who would rather deal with fiction then reality.

The gas used against the Kurds happened before the first gulf war, was supplied to Saddam by the US and used with tacit US approval while Iraq and Saddam remained a US ally, so I’m really not sure you want to go to far in that direction.  

Note that that lack of WMD isn’t much of a surprise to anyone who actually looked at the case for WMD pre war.  It was paper thin and in many cases sounded like a bad James Bond script. Even if Iraq had WMDs there was no chance of them mass producing or weaponizing them and no chance Saddam wou8ld share them with groups like Al Qaeda who’s primary goal was to overthrow him. The whole notion is brain dead, just like most of Bush's reign.
  • AvyonAvyon Member Posts: 34
    I don't pay attention to anything about him anymore unless it involves him being booted out of the office/country or being shot/killed...

anything besides that doesn't deserve attention because its just more of him sending this country down the crapper..
  • Nightshade44Nightshade44 Member Posts: 58
    George W Bush is nothing more than a pawn, he's not the Anti-Christ.

And for the record, 9/11 screams conspiracy if you do your research. Not to mention JFK, skull and bones, Bay of Pigs, New World Order... all which have ties to the Bush family since his grandfather.

Anticipating: Aion - Tower of Eternity
    Veteran: Star Wars Galaxies
    Veteran: The Matrix Online

• EggFteggEggFtegg Member Posts: 1,141

'nuff said.

Iraqi Air Force General Georges Sada has stated that Saddam had WMDs and moved them to Syria in the run up to the invasion So he says under tortuture no doubt or he is just saying what you want so he gets treated better. Translated Saddam government documents indicate the same Documents can be faked but ill give you that. Talk to Army sources in Iraq, not the Pentagon, and you will hear that Saddam had them. Oh im sure he HAD them but it seems he complied witht he embargo after all and got rid of them.

What is more, it is undisputed that Saddam used one form of WMDs, nerve gas, against the Kurds, killing thousands; yep i remmber this and Saddam intended to get more WMDs once he got clear of U.N. supervision, which he intended to do trhrough the Oil-For-Food scandal proof pls.

So, dont give me that poor excuse of Bush and his agendas.  You would be crying if we did nothing Actualy if you let the wepon inspectors finish there work we would have found out saddam had no wepons of mass destruction because newr the end before the war saddam ewas definatly co-operating and Saddam turned around and used them.  Then it would be back to blaming Bush for not attacking.  The man cant win against you bleeding heart liberals.

We know they had WMD because we were the source of many of them. If they destroyed those weapons, why would they have not recorded that and produced it as evidence when they were under threat of war?

The co-operation Saddam started to show was under heavy threat. Personally, I thought it was a shame we couldn't have worked out the new UN resolution which Jack Straw was presenting. It struck me at the time as being the best way to prevent the war.

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

If that's the antichrist, then we have nothing to fear.

Cheney would make a whole lot more sense though...

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994
    ROFL.  Im no real supporter of Bush, but the page you linked cracks me up outfctrl.  As quoted:

"If you add up the numbers of his full name using this system, according to the table above you get 7+5+6+9+7+5  for George,  +5+1+3+2+5+9 for Walker,  and +2+3+1+8 for Bush, which all adds up to a total of 78 = 7+8 = 15 = 1+5 = 6.  "

Haha, the guy had to go through about 5 different equations to get to his final number of 6.   What a load of crap.
    Originally posted by Lanmoragon

ROFL.  Im no real supporter of Bush, but the page you linked cracks me up outfctrl.  As quoted:

"If you add up the numbers of his full name using this system, according to the table above you get 7+5+6+9+7+5  for George,  +5+1+3+2+5+9 for Walker,  and +2+3+1+8 for Bush, which all adds up to a total of 78 = 7+8 = 15 = 1+5 = 6.  "

Haha, the guy had to go through about 5 different equations to get to his final number of 6.   What a load of crap.

I agree, but so many people believe this crap.  Bush is a good man and has alwaysbeen there to make the US a better place to live in.

You dont get voted in twice if you were doing a bad job.  Actually, I was hoping Jeb Bush was going to run.

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094

Originally posted by Lanmoragon

I agree, but so many people believe this crap.  Bush is a good man and has alwaysbeen there to make the US a better place to live in.

You dont get voted in twice if you were doing a bad job.  Actually, I was hoping Jeb Bush was going to run.

LOL Bush is not a good man and no I don't believe he is the Anti-Christ but I do believe he and his cronies are the ones who planned and carried out 9/11 but I am just supposed to accept that burning jet fuel can melt steel stress tested for 2600f and that building number 7 just fell on its own lol! Bush was not elected he was SELECTED! He never won the elections fairly and that is still being debated to this day how he stole the presidency and he is part of the group who want to create the AMERO! I bet you never heard of that Outfctrl, I suggest you google it and also look into the NAU (North American Union) just another way Bush and cronies are gonna get richer off the middle class.

Currently in American politics it doesn't matter what party is in power because they are both corrupt and only serve the interests of the people who line their pockets with millions of lobbyist dollars. Dick Cheney is also as bad and the fact he gets away with outing a CIA agent shows you how little regard they have for rules. I at least am content knowing that GW Bush will be remembered as the worst president to ever hold office in the USA and I would not doubt if he was actually brought up on charges of war crimes.

{(RIP)} SWG

• alerumalerum Member Posts: 407

Funny pics on the site.

As far as people who dont support him?  That is their perogative.  This is a free country and you have the right to your views.  I dont condone in name calling or disrespect.  He is our president by cheating whether you like it or not and he deserves the respect of all.  If I were younger and able, I would be in Iraq right now.

Yep bring in the OIL boys raid those wells

ok if its about oil and we are raiding all these wells and getting free oil then why are gas prices in the U.S hitting record highs? personaly i wish we were raiding the wells. Im a bush supporter im about as conservative republican as you can get I just think we have gone about this the wrong way.

I asy we should have carpet bombed the whole dame country for say a month. then send in the ground troops and take as much oil as we can out of there everyday for say another 2 months. then after were done send a message to whoever takes over for sadom and to bin laden with just one sentence. NOW FUCK WITH US AGAIN.

Originally posted by alerum

ok if its about oil and we are raiding all these wells and getting free oil then why are gas prices in the U.S hitting record highs? personaly i wish we were raiding the wells. Im a bush supporter im about as conservative republican as you can get I just think we have gone about this the wrong way.
        I asy we should have carpet bombed the whole dame country for say a month. then send in the ground troops and take as much oil as we can out of there everyday for say another 2 months. then after were done send a message to whoever takes over for sadom and to bin laden with just one sentence. NOW FUCK WITH US AGAIN.

Well said. Hey alerum, are you running for President?

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461
    Bush is too stupid to be the anti-christ.

And I'm amazed how people always fall for outfctrl's propaganda bullshit.
  • alerumalerum Member Posts: 407

Funny pics on the site.

'nuff said.

Becasue what we did in afganistan was so horrible Woman can now get an education *GASP* the horror and men can look at internet porn now woohoo. on a serious note i mean come on everyone wants to aoutomaticly think the worst og us when we do anything. woman in that country were so persacuted (sp) in that country it wasnt funney. if i remember right they could be killed for trying to learn to read.

And the iraq's were such good people before we went in. they will strap bombs to their own children and sacrifce them. They are cutting the heards off relief workers who are just there to help them. they arent even soilders. So yea we are so evil for trying to put a tyranical government out of power and trying to free a prople. Ok yea it took a terrorist attack on our soil to get us to move but oh well

If iraq can bechanged then the world will be better for everyone including those living in iraq.

It is not propaganda!

Bush is committed to the vision that the only long term answer to the powder keg of the Middle East is to clear the scene of tyrants and allow the people there to grow decent, lawful and have representative governments.

For his courageous stand on "other" people's freedoms, not just that of Americans, President Bush is among our greatest presidents.

Most of you people have Iraqnophobia...the pathological loathing and fear of victory in Iraq. What the heck is wrong with you liberals? All you do is quit and surrender to the enemy.  In over 60 years, the Democrats have not won any wars (lost one and tied one), while the Republicans have NEVER lost one, 5 wins 0 losses).
    If you don’t call Harry Reid’s statement as giving hope to the terrorists, then I don’t know what. These Surrender-o-crats make me sick. If you’re a yellow bellied coward, then you’re not an American. Move to Fr**ce.
    Have you looked at Israel today? Its a democracy, as a matter of fact the only democracy in the Middle East.