Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I played this originally

tilelantilelan Member Posts: 24
I played this game at release and had a lot of fun up until around 30, then it took years to lvl skills and get points. Has anything changed, I am still hoping for a sci-fi type mmo with pvp. You wouldnt think it would be so rare.

Comments

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186
    You will see new features which I for the most part see as improvements since release. If the slow Xp was your biggest issue then definately come back all the rates have had big increases most players are 40+ now, you can get 40 in a week of decent play come check it out.
  • kramtkramt Member Posts: 86
    During Giga 5 update the exp and pt will be jacked up 5 times. So leveling from 1-40 can take you a week or two
  • tilelantilelan Member Posts: 24
    Thanks for the reply. I think I will install it and give it another try.
  • WassisfaceWassisface Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by kramt

During Giga 5 update the exp and pt will be jacked up 5 times. So leveling from 1-40 can take you a week or two
    Is this like an event, or a permanent change?

I just got another gig of ram, so I would be interested in playing this game once again. (now that PvP theoretically isn't a lagfest for me.
    Yes that is a permanent change. But the level cap is still at 50 though
  • WassisfaceWassisface Member Posts: 18
    Hey, that sounds really quite nice, maybe it's time I got another month or two of this :) the PvP was fun even when I had 512mb of RAM... but when more than six people were on screen... yeah.. oh well, not a worry any more.
  • WolfriderWolfrider Member Posts: 23
    What about quests? I bought this at launch and they were pretty awful, consisting of "Kill X of X". Any change there?
    Originally posted by Wolfrider

What about quests? I bought this at launch and they were pretty awful, consisting of "Kill X of X". Any change there?
    Nope still the same boring uninteresting quests