Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting whole game through EoF expansion?

IPwN00bSIPwN00bS Member Posts: 4
wait can i get the whole EQ2 game through just the EoF expansion?

Comments

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540
    yes you can, you can get eof which will include all the expansions, i would also recamend when you start yer sub to upgrade too the soe station pass for a subprice as this will include all 3 adventure packs to dl as well as future adventure packs for 1 monthly price, as well as extra char slots , also you get all soe games under 1 sub price under station pass payment (the only thing you gotta buy then is the game and install it and add under station pass, this will sub it automatically monthly for one combined price for like 30 bux, or 25 bux) also under station pass is little mini games to dl as well as future soe releases.

playing eq2 and two worlds

• DxburcDxburc Member Posts: 21
    Is Kelethin Just one zone? Or is it broken down into several zones, like Qeynos and FP?

Currently Playing: Nothing (Looking for a new home)
    Played: WoW, EQ1, EQ2, L2, RF Online, EVE, LOTRO

• lomillerlomiller Member Posts: 1,810
    It’s one zone. Kelethin, the fae noob area and the levels 1-20 adventuring area are all in Greater Faydark.
  • LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    so i buy EOF and i not only have the full version of everquest 2 with it. I also get the expansion packs too.?

• lomillerlomiller Member Posts: 1,810
    Originally posted by LordSlater

so i buy EOF and i not only have the full version of everquest 2 with it. I also get the expansion packs too.?
    Yes, if you buy a retail box you get the full game, all three expansions and a free month. This doesn’t extend to SOE’s digital download and you don’t get the 3 adventure packs  but those are purely optional. 2 are probably obsolete, while the most recent adventure pack has some nice high level stuff for the more hardcore players.
  • YnyrorYnyror Member Posts: 91
    Just go the EOF  package got , DOF? (SP) and KOs with all the Rewards with them too the plant the monkey and the gyrocopter for my house.

Suprised me

Rolle a swasyh on the fae land is way fun and new again