Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You just know AoC is going to ROCK now!

13»

Comments

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

AoC is going to rock. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a SWG. I was so hyped for that game and it is so bad. I can't wait for mounted combat to see how that is and the PvP sounds incredible. I like the idea of playing the first 20 levels yourself to get a feel for the charactors. Nothing worse than grouping with someone who always had help leveling and expecting them to know how to play their charactors and what they should do in the group. The graphice look awesome I can't wait to see how Direct X 10 and Vista Areo work together in the game. Me I just want the blood money, as much as I can get.

I hope they come out with more information on the classes soon I still have a lot of questions i would like answered.

On another note consoles will never be as good as a true gaming PC. Not a workstation I am talking about a true gaming PC built yourself. Cosoles have come a long way and they are as good as the standard PCs but can't compete with a gaming PC. But money wise a console is a good bet if you can't afford to build your own Game system.

• trinityNITROtrinityNITRO Member Posts: 72

So today the date is April 23, 07 and I still think AoC is the best looking MMO out there.  At one point I was excited for Vanguard, but now it's all about AoC.  I know there are insane amounts of MMO's in the works, but oddly enough, the only one that has my eye is AoC.  So hopefully it truly will ROCK!

• coldblitzcoldblitz Member Posts: 6

im going to have to agree with u on this one. this game dose look kick a**, i love the screen shoots aswel. It's to bad that my computer probly can't handle it   but i think its worth a try anyways.... who knows it may run decent enought to play

Blitz