Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

started playing again

thepickle5thepickle5 Member Posts: 65
I started playying again about two months ago and wanted to see if I can have fun in the game once again. I have to admit that there is a lot of usless crap in the game and the new UI but non of it bothers me. I since started a new account and a new charaters because I want to try to get the feel of all the changes down and am acttualy likng the game again I can see that I am with the game again and probly for some time to come also my freinds have started again we 1 tring to get more. but hey I am happy oh so happy..

Comments

• BalkonBalkon Member Posts: 83
    I started playing again 3 days ago. Still love the game, it still maintains some of its magic, but it will never be as compelling as it used to be.
  • thepickle5thepickle5 Member Posts: 65
    yea you have me on that one I remember I used to stay up for a 24 just to get a n00bie from start to 20 with just questing for equip and most XP

• Clownsheep22Clownsheep22 Member Posts: 38
    I can guarentee the only reason you guys find the game half decent now is because you have the memory of what it USED to be still intact. You loved the game so much, and when you play now you hold it in your mind in the same place you've always held it, but I can guarentee if someone who has never played EQ before started today they'd hate it - and probably prefer WoW over it. Now if those new players tried EQ on some classic server- that would be a whole different story... hint hint SOE.
    Originally posted by Clownsheep22

I can guarentee the only reason you guys find the game half decent now is because you have the memory of what it USED to be still intact. You loved the game so much, and when you play now you hold it in your mind in the same place you've always held it, but I can guarentee if someone who has never played EQ before started today they'd hate it - and probably prefer WoW over it. Now if those new players tried EQ on some classic server- that would be a whole different story... hint hint SOE.
    1)I stopped because I did not like playing anymore it just got boring

2)I only can back because everything else just was too easy

3)WOW is mad for "special" people who jump in and out of games

4)there is progression servers but it is not like EQ classic(thank god) but it is weird and a little confusing unlocking expansions.

Originally posted by kenurdiales

Originally posted by Clownsheep22

1)I stopped because I did not like playing anymore it just got boring

2)I only can back because everything else just was too easy

3)WOW is mad for "special" people who jump in and out of games

4)there is progression servers but it is not like EQ classic(thank god) but it is weird and a little confusing unlocking expansions.Not like EQ classic (thank god)????? EQ classic was the real Everquest -- Son.....
    I remember haveing it play almost like D&D without having to roll the dice I really could not see half the time on a 15" screen and more people joined when more expansions came on...

clunky old interface, it was annoying, but that was the origninal, it was at its peak around Kunark, and Velious.