Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-Orders?

Is there a way to Pre-Order this game? Also what retailers will carry it? I am so willing to shell out my hard earned $$ to get this day one!

Comments

• IbextoIbexto Member Posts: 277
    From the official Pirates of the Burning Sea website, there is info on Pre-Orders for the game as of yet.  The rumor mill has it that they are currently looking for a distributer of the software, so you probably won't see anything on pre-orders until at least a month or two before release.  So think Juneish.

Cheers.
  • MaxmMaxm Member Posts: 24
    The fornt page said the release date is 06/01/07 thats less than 1.5 months away!
  • WhiteScionWhiteScion Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by Maxm

The fornt page said the release date is 06/01/07 thats less than 1.5 months away!
    Ya but thats a estimate, I would'nt promise myself thats 1st of June exactly. But it should be in June. Fingers crossed :)
  • Jester365Jester365 Member Posts: 25
    Perhaps they are going to pull a full on digital distribution?

Then you get the game right there and then rather then going to the store to get it.
  • pambospambos Member Posts: 6
    I recall sometime ago they were thinking of steam distribution .
  • KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    On the website, they just say June. I think that in the next three weeks or so, we should get a more precise answer.
  • SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
    I don't  like Preorders because many use ingame advantages to sell themselves. As long as they don't offer any ingame advantages, then it's ok.

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    From what they have said, there really isn't anything that would give an advantage to any certain player. There isn't any epic loot, or clothing with stats.
  • Will_A_DaleWill_A_Dale Member Posts: 26
    Originally posted by pambos

I recall sometime ago they were thinking of steam distribution .
    As far as I know they have droped the Idea of useing Steam, and they are in the works of finalizeing a deal. Wed's they were saposed to sign the contract but I dunno if that happend or not. I also think lack of news is cuz they are updateing the website.
  • dinanm3atldinanm3atl Member Posts: 215
    I hope it is a retail release. I love my computer games and have a wall/book shelf with orignal boxes all the way back to Lands of Lore:Throne of Chaos thru Lords of the Realm and onwards to Pirates! and Medieval 2 Total War!!!

Give me a retail box with cool cloth maps like Ultima Online when I bought it originally!

Old Skool Ultima Online Junky
    Bring back the OLD UO so I can play again

• pipetpipet Member Posts: 6
    it's going to be the exactly date they have put out because they in FLS saying that they don't want to do the same misstake they did the last time when they closed the game for 5 years. so they are sure that is the release date