Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back?

AzalakAzalak Member Posts: 25
Well I played this game a year ago and was never really "addicted" played 2 hours a day and got really bored after level 60 I had a NE Hunter and was in a really good guild. How much has changed? Is the gameplay any better? and how is BC? Really need a MMO to hold me over for AoC and WAR

-Thank you!

Comments

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

A lot has changed since you left, just off the top of my head I'll try to answer your question.

-All classes got a new talents in there trees

-Outlands, new zones, quests, 70

-Instences no longer 40 man, now most are 5 or 10 man which I feel is better since you can get your gear faster

-Team PvP with ladder ranking

Dont know what you know or dont know right now but thoes are some of the main things that have happened.

• garbonzogarbonzo Member Posts: 260

The general system hasn't changed much - BC primarily just builds on it - more lands, quests, instances, flying mounts, level cap increase (to 70), some new PvP options, new races, etc.  Seems people who are really into WoW love BC - except a few who were upset that their uber gear was no longer the best.  But, if you were bored with the overall feel, combat, etc you probably won't be more pleased with BC than you were with the original.  Isn't there a free BC trial?  You might be able to check it out before buying.   good luck. 

• AzalakAzalak Member Posts: 25
    I enjoyed the combat, thanks for quick replies but there is no more 40 man raids on MC or anything else?
  • DamisinosDamisinos Member Posts: 68
    Originally posted by Azalak

I enjoyed the combat, thanks for quick replies but there is no more 40 man raids on MC or anything else?
    With the exception of outdoors, all the instances are either 25 or 10 man, personally I'm not a fan of the smaller raids.

Achiever 86.67%, Killer 46.67%,
    Socializer 46.67%, Explorer 20.00%

• AzalakAzalak Member Posts: 25
    Alright I'm going to grab a 10 day trial and re roll horde, might go for a mage or something new. I ALWAYS choose the archer,hunter classes i don't no why

Are any RP servers actually good for rper's? or full of noobs?
  • garbonzogarbonzo Member Posts: 260
    Originally posted by Azalak

Alright I'm going to grab a 10 day trial and re roll horde, might go for a mage or something new. I ALWAYS choose the archer,hunter classes i don't no why

Are any RP servers actually good for rper's? or full of noobs?
    Someone told me Earthen Ring is a good RP server - but I have no direct experience with it.  Might be worth a shot.