Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is EVEOnline for me?

AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
My character in City of Heroes is about to reach max level. When that happens I thought I'd take a break and try another game before going to City of Villains and playing with my characters there. I picked EVEOnline because I don't like magic. I have a 3+ year old box of Lord of the Rings special extended edition with bookends still in its original plastic wrap meanwhile I'm working my way through my SG-1 DVDs a second time. (BTW, is the LoR box worth any money?)

I played Earth & Beyond for a while then when it was announced that it was being shut down I stopped. All my enthuiasm for the game just vanished. (Plus City of Heroes was due out soon.) My main toon was a miner and I spent many an hour in a zen-like state mining asteroids. My secondary toon was a trader and the third was a warrior. Fighting was not at the top of my priorities list. I wanted to make stuff and I didn't like how you could not go from raw materials to finished project with one character. I was content to explore and gather resources. I gave them freely to guild members who wanted them. That's what a guild is for right, helping each other out.

Now I'm not too keen on PvP and I know EveOnline is a PvP FFA but it's more realistic and appears to have a dose of common sense so I'm willing to set it aside and give it a shot. When I play a computer, I use sneaky underhanded tactics with complete ruthlessness and no sense of mercy. But I don't want those tactics used against me so I won't use them against other real people. I'm not the type of person who'd shoot escape pods or go after a damaged ship. Heck, if I found a destroyed player ship I'd even try to return their stuff to him/her. People put a lot of time and effort into making their characters. Doesn't seem right it can be lost just like that.

How much of a time commitment is expected? I could probably do between 10 - 15 hours a week playing. Other things like my job, my cats, my friends, my pen and paper gaming groups tend to come first in my life. I'm not the kind of player who puts in 6 hours a day and 12 on the weekends. MMORPG is a low priority, slightly above watching Law & Order reruns. It's a game, not a way of life. I have no intention of being an uber-player using every trick and cheat to get ahead.

I tend to solo play. Groups are fun and all but in CoH it's hard to get the right mix of players. In this game I can see being in a mining group consisting of miners and guards charging into lowsec areas for rare materials. I found I like to either work by stealth or pure brute force. It's either or, not a mix of two.

When I see EveOnline I keep thinking of Earth and Beyond. For those who played it, how similar are the games? Can an EB player make it here or does it mean unlearning the old game?

Thank you.

Comments

• BahemothBahemoth Member Posts: 126
    The game shares certain things with earth and beyond but not to much so dont go in expecting an earth and beyond clone because its far from it.

you said you dont use your dirty tricks? i suggest you dust them off because in EVE there are alot of dirty tricks and tactics used its accepted and everyone generaly keeps it mature theres no reason to get upset because i lost my ship and pod its part of the game. you will know the ones who get buthurt because they come here and make posts making it sound alot worse than it is

time commitment... well its up to you really all you need playtime for is making isk. however there is another time commitment to look at. how long you intend to stay if you like the game. if you intend to stay for awhile then its all good but eve is something you look for rewards in the longterm its not like wow where you get rewards in 1-2 months. Eve really doesnt have an endgame persay like most MMOs you just learn more things and gain more things you can do. endgame if your looking at what takes the longest to get to do and is considered Highend is capital ships and your looking at about a 1.5 year investment to start flying them effectivley as compared to WOW's 3 months max to get to "endgame". im sure by now you have gathered skills are timebased and train whether your on or not so ide say this is a good estimate

PVP you will get engaged at some point there is no avoiding it really  you dont need to be an active participant in PVP but i suggest you learn soem about it as you will find yourself caught up in it eventually

asfor your last question can an EB player make it in EVE... the answere is yes you can. my CEO was an EB player befor it went under so are 2 of my friends and they are doing fine in the game
  • NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312
    You probably would like some of the features. The real time training is nice because your character advancement is not tied to spend X amount of time online. You can train your character up to do everything in Eve with enough time so no need to worry about multiple characters. Now on the PVP aspect don't worry about feeling bad about killing other players. As a miner if they attack you and you manage to kill them they more and likely when into the fight was the understanding that they may die. So take thier stuff, I wouldn't expect it back. I think that you might like EVE, though don't forget that EVE is a larger scale game then EnB so your not going to be using a joystick to dodge in and out of asteroids.
  • PyscoJuggaloPyscoJuggalo Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    Eve is a very very very very ruthless game and that is one of the reasons it is beautiful. 

From what you are saying you are a Harvester/Industrialist and solo player, Eve can work- I have a similar play style.  Being that advancement is real time and you do not play often, Eve may work out better for you than a power gammer because it will not seem like you are waiting to level up.

Here are some things to understand about Eve's ruthlessness before we go on: 

1- Con-artistry is supported.   If someone scams you the CSR ain't gonna be there to help you out.

2- Many forms of grief are supported.  Example: If someone is stealing your ore in high security space, then you have to make them stop.  The problem is, they can be setting you up for a really cruel gank.

3- Piracy in all its wonderous forms.  Sure there is low security space piracy, but there is also high security space piracy (though the dev's just nerfed it a bit).  If you form/join a player corp (basically a guild), another corp can declare war on your player corp.  If you are frightened of war declarations and PvP, then stay in a NPC corp.

4- You are never truly safe.  Suicide ganking exists in high security space.  The only way to avoid suicide ganking is to not look like a fat target and to always be ATK.  Being AFK can kill you.

Now that we are past those warning labels, why you will love Eve.  I have played SWG, it had a pretty complex economy.  Eve's economy is 100 times more complex.  The fact that markets are based upon locality means that the value of goods fluctuate.  In certain regions supply and demand create an excess and in those regions things are cheap, in other regions it causes a scarcity and there they are expensive.  You add to this the security level of the system, corp wars keeping corps in certain areas, travel time it takes to get across Eve, ect, and you got a really complex economy.  Eve is not a combat game, Eve is a game about economic warfare, that being the case us industrial types love it.

BTW-Eve is very complex and it takes time to learn, so don't let your being lost as a new player scare you.  Eventually you will learn it and once you do Eve is very rewarding.  The Help chat channel is your friend, ask lots of questions and just read other people's questions as well.  Very informative.

--When you resubscribe to SWG, an 18 yearold Stripper finds Jesus, gives up stripping, and moves with a rolex reverend to Hawaii.
    --In MMORPG's l007 is the opiate of the masses.
    --The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!
    --CCP could cut off an Eve player's fun bits, and that player would say that it was good CCP did that.

• AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    I appreciate the advice everyone. Keep it coming. I found I have more time to prepare than I first thought. We have this huge project at work that has a hard deadline in about a month. This project is so big and important that it's pushing my regular work out. Yesterday my boss asked if I'd be willing to put in some extra hours at night and on weekends until things settle down. I agreed since my employee review will happen shortly after the project is done (which will hopefully translate into a bigger raise) and since the alternative is bringing in a consultant which would probably take up more time than doing it myself. So basically I won't have time to invest in a new game for a while. Which means I have more time to properly investigate what game I want to switch to, if any.

The impression I got so far is that you need a thick thick skin and be willing to ask for help to really enjoy the game. I also get the impression that fortunes can be made and lost quickly. So what can you do that's lasting for your character? How much can you do that's permanent? Ships can be destroyed, skill levels lost through cloning, so what lasts?

As for time commitment, if I like (or think I can like) the game with the 14 day free period, I'll go for a year. Paying per month is more expensive. That should be enough time to make a decision one way or the other.

Personally, I don't know how thick of a skin I have. I do like fair play which includes a bit of honesty in trade and honor in battle. I also like to have all my options before me in a list so I know what I can do. For instance if I visit a station I want to know what they offer and not get lucky typing in random commands. Eve doesn't have that so while this may not be a good thing on the face, if it can help improve some personality traits I should keep an open mind.
  • HarutoHaruto Member Posts: 175
    Well, all I can say to you at this point is this. You seem to be more into the good side of things, in that you don't seem to want to go around doing piracy and generally attacking everyone you deem an easy kill to gain some profit off of thier dropped modules. As such this would leave you as either a mission runner, miner/producer or an anti-pirate.

As a mission runner or a miner/producer, you can fully well live out your career in empire space. As such the only PvP risk you really have is if you leave the basic noob corp for a real corp and have a war placed on your corp via a griefer, or anyone who deems your corp as a threat and has the military prowess to think it is worth going to war to drive you out of thier area.

As an anti-pirate you would more then likely have to operate out of low-sec or 0.0 with a real corp, rather then a noob corp that is safe from war. This is an almost entirely PvP element, and as such the risk of ship loss and pod loss is much much higher. Though if you can enjoy PvP, and do well in missioning for isk, and knowledge of how to properly set up a ship, and can work well with your corp for small gang ops you will love it.

And of course remember that as for your time to play, as long as you can manage to time your skills so that you can get on for a skill change you will never waste a second as you raise your skills. Don't be afraid to change a skill when you wake up to go to work because you know you will hve your current skill end before you can change it. Use Eve-Mon and realise which skills you need for your next goal, or if needed go beyond that goal to the goal after it to ensure what skills you change to to ensure no lost time leads you along the path you want to eventually reach.

Eve Online, a world of infinite possibility. Click here for an extended Trial
    Dark-Wind Its War on Wheels!

• rhys1882rhys1882 Member Posts: 18
    The only way you can lose skills is if you make the horrible horrible mistake of not updating your clone when you need to.  As long as you keep your clone updated, which is not hard to do, you will NEVER lose your skills.  You buy a clone which can hold a certain amount of skillpoints.  If you accumulate more skillpoints then your current clone can hold you need to update it.  If you get pod-killed then you need to buy a new one to replace the one you just used up by dying.  Even if you forget to update your clone you only lose a chunk of one level of one skill.  It can really suck if you have a really high level skill trained, maybe a few weeks worth of training, but it isn't the end of the world.  Your skills are the most important accumulation, for the most part.

The approach to equipment and ships in EVE is much different than other games, it takes a complete mindset change.  You don't save up for the uber-leet super-valuable piece of equipment and then spend all your money on it because, like you mentioned, its easy to lose.  The No.1 rule is you never fly what you can't afford to lose.  Almost every ship and every piece of the equipment is easily replaceable, some of it may cost a lot to replace, but you can replace it.  Personally, I have dozens of ships and hundreds of pieces of equipment.  I would not really care if even the most valuable ship got blown up.  It's all easily replaceable.  But that's mostly because I prefer to stay liquid.  I do that cause I live in deep 0.0 and losing ships is a common occurrence.  The trick is just making sure you have ways of making money (isk) so that you can replace your stuff.  Some people play the old fashioned way and save up for the uber-best equipment, and then never leave high sec space and just run missions (quest grinding).

The vast majority of players do not use the uber-leet equipment, mostly because they can't affford to.  Tech2 equipment is the best, regular man's equipment.  Then there's faction equipment and officer equipment, which are better than tech2 but usually cost a whole lot more and are pretty rare.  Only people who have a whole lot of isk use that stuff (or the aforementioned mission-runners who never leave the safety of Empire high sec).  Almost all tech2 equipment is easy to come by, although some pieces may cost a lot.  It's also why the EVE economy is so good, because there's a constant demand for more equipment because people are constantly getting blown up.

The industrial side of EVE is pretty competitive also.  I would recommend joining a corp, maybe an industrial low sec or empire corp just so that you have people to learn everything from.  The game is really complicated and you keep learning things even after months and months of playing.  So its good to have people you can keep going to for answers and can show you the ropes.  A lot of corps (guilds) are pretty laid back and let their members pretty much do whatever they want.  EVE can be played in a pretty laidback way, so it is good for the casual gamer.
  • NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312
    Too be honest the things that really stick are the player relationships you forge in game. Even if your friends go seperate ways and you end up podding one of them you can joke about it later. If you fight in several wars you may run across a old friend and reminesce about the old X vs. Y war of 20xx.
  • rebal88rebal88 Member Posts: 98
    Well making stuff takes a wile skill training wise....to be a good miner dose to (but i picked a fighter char so i had to start from scratch) so idk on that. I love mining though. But eve is strongly a group game. You need friends. Really NEED then, without them you will find yourself not making enough ISK to support yourself. I mine in lawless space 0.0. I need people to protect me and haul. So its really group based.
  • VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546

Firstly, in case it wasn't stressed enough, the game is brutal. It doesn't matter if you are new to the game or not, you are a target. In fact I think they like getting new players more then anything.  I think your views will change some on being the nice guy, if you play for any amount of time. There are reasons you don't see many nice players. Spies, corp thiefs, scammers, and on and on.

Your play style sounds a lot like mine. I started EvE with tradeing skillls and eve is the best market system I have seen in a game. All items have value, unlike a game like SWG where you just trashed beginner items because you couldn't sell them. I suggest you find a nitch in the game, be it in trade, industrial, mining, or whatever you enjoy. Most players, even the old guys, don't know all aspects of the game. Even with all the big traders, I made a pretty good amount of isk. I imagine it would be like that in other areas also.

2 things I really like are...buying game time cards with in game money and, training is continuous as long as you keep on top of it.

• BahemothBahemoth Member Posts: 126
    Vem i dunno about that i know plenty of nice players (including myself).

need some thick skin and willing to ask questions? yea ide agree with that statement. you also need the mindset of "its just a game no reason to take anything personally". You will find If you keep your cool and just ask questions in a mature manner you will generaly get someone willing to help but if you get upset and lose your cool you will only make it very hard on yourself.

as for what lasts in this game. your skill points unless you really messup, but more importantly your reputation lasts

but if you need help or have questions when you start feel free to evemail or message me. my game name is Gorith *laughs as he watches the other eve players do a show info on his toon since hes never publicly stated it befor*
  • LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Originally posted by crustynuts

I tried the game a couple of times, then found out what the game management had been doing (cheating, lieing, cover ups, banning whistle blowers) and choose not to pay them to be treated like that (customers should not be cheated and lied too)

I think you would be happier in the star trek online forums rather than turning into one of this forums regular trolls. See thing is everyone already knows about this issue. And i have to say severall months after the eve im not really seeing these 100's of players quitting just yet [tho it would be nice if say 5k did to help with Alliance fleet battle lag].

To the OP

Well eve has a lot of former Earth and Beyond fans here, Eve is an imersive PvP industry and market based game its definatly worth a go tho its not very easy to get into and can be ahrd for some people to get to grips with [as with Chrustynuts for example the dev thing is just an excuse i think or he is an old troll with a new face possabaly Bawldry]. As an interesting point in the near future eve is getting Avitars so soon you will be meeting fellow pilots at the local canteena.  True it doesant do much for the game but it does.....

Promote community

A way of expanding eve in other directions than being 'set in space'.

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546
    Originally posted by Bahemoth

Vem i dunno about that i know plenty of nice players (including myself).

need some thick skin and willing to ask questions? yea ide agree with that statement. you also need the mindset of "its just a game no reason to take anything personally". You will find If you keep your cool and just ask questions in a mature manner you will generaly get someone willing to help but if you get upset and lose your cool you will only make it very hard on yourself.

as for what lasts in this game. your skill points unless you really messup, but more importantly your reputation lasts

but if you need help or have questions when you start feel free to evemail or message me. my game name is Gorith *laughs as he watches the other eve players do a show info on his toon since hes never publicly stated it befor*

I didn't really mean it the way it sounded. I mean stuff like, if you go into 0.0 and get wacked, it isn't always because people are just looking for kills but it is all the spies floating around in 0.0....or corp leadership doesn't let you into corp hangers because of the corp thieves, not you personally. I agree there are a lot of good people in game.

I learned early on to have a thick skin. I did get a little upset  when  all our public hangers were emptied by a corp thief. I was trying to get something going useing the hangers and that stopped it dead in it's tracks. (I would like CCP to put in a log system for hangers) Ya just gotta take your lumps and move on.

• jpyrichjpyrich Member Posts: 55
    Originally posted by LordSlater

I tried the game a couple of times, then found out what the game management had been doing (cheating, lieing, cover ups, banning whistle blowers) and choose not to pay them to be treated like that (customers should not be cheated and lied too)

I think you would be happier in the star trek online forums rather than turning into one of this forums regular trolls. See thing is everyone already knows about this issue. And i have to say severall months after the eve im not really seeing these 100's of players quitting just yet [tho it would be nice if say 5k did to help with Alliance fleet battle lag].

[snip]

its not very easy to get into and can be ahrd for some people to get to grips with [as with Chrustynuts for example the dev thing is just an excuse i think ...

[snip]

I was going to let this thread go by until this.
    • Not everyone knows about the issues with CCP.  Even many players are not fully aware as to what transpired.
    • It hasn't been "several months".  The T20 affair only came to light in February.
    • Many unhappy players have paid subscriptions and are still skilling in the hopes that CCP gets a clue.  Personally, I have one account that is now closed and two more that are cancelled but paid up for a few months.  I'll continue to change skills until the paid time expires.  I'm not the only one to be doing so and many players have started that they will decide on their future in EVE when it's time for them to renew.

• Just because someone is unhappy with CCP, doesn't mean that they can't understand the game.  That's just inane and posting that just makes you look like a petty fanboy who will do whatever it takes to protect EVE and CCP.

EVE is a very good game but right now it is flawed because of CCP.  And yes, I do see the irony in that.
  • MoobkradMoobkrad Member Posts: 308
    Originally posted by rebal88

Well making stuff takes a wile skill training wise....to be a good miner dose to (but i picked a fighter char so i had to start from scratch) so idk on that. I love mining though. But eve is strongly a group game. You need friends. Really NEED then, without them you will find yourself not making enough ISK to support yourself. I mine in lawless space 0.0. I need people to protect me and haul. So its really group based.
    It depends how you start the game. As it's possible to start with good fighting skills, is possible to start out with good mining, production, trader, politician skills.

Is possible to mine solo in High Security. You can mine and haul it yourself.
    Originally posted by jpyrich

[snip]

its not very easy to get into and can be ahrd for some people to get to grips with [as with Chrustynuts for example the dev thing is just an excuse i think ...

[snip]

• Not everyone knows about the issues with CCP.  Even many players are not fully aware as to what transpired.
    • It hasn't been "several months".  The T20 affair only came to light in February.
    • Many unhappy players have paid subscriptions and are still skilling in the hopes that CCP gets a clue.  Personally, I have one account that is now closed and two more that are cancelled but paid up for a few months.  I'll continue to change skills until the paid time expires.  I'm not the only one to be doing so and many players have started that they will decide on their future in EVE when it's time for them to renew.

• Just because someone is unhappy with CCP, doesn't mean that they can't understand the game.  That's just inane and posting that just makes you look like a petty fanboy who will do whatever it takes to protect EVE and CCP.

EVE is a very good game but right now it is flawed because of CCP.  And yes, I do see the irony in that. The thing is, that not everyone is directly affected by this matter. And thus, they don't feel wronged by it.
    Originally posted by Moobkrad

EVE is a very good game but right now it is flawed because of CCP.  And yes, I do see the irony in that.
    The thing is, that not everyone is directly affected by this matter. And thus, they don't feel wronged by it. Why do people have to have something affect themselves before they care?  It boggles my mind.

The thing is, that not everyone is directly affected by this matter. And thus, they don't feel wronged by it. Why do people have to have something affect themselves before they care?  It boggles my mind. Yes they cheated, so what? Are you going to let that ruin your fun. You'll probably pass a lifetime without ever encountering those people who got benefited by the cheat. I haven't seen them, for that matter, I haven't seen any BoB member. All I know about the issue and about the war is by what people say. It affects me indirectly in a sense that minerals prices are going up because of the current demand; That's about it.
  • HototHotot Member UncommonPosts: 20

[snip]

[snip]

EVE is a very good game but right now it is flawed because of CCP.  And yes, I do see the irony in that. The thing is, that not everyone is directly affected by this matter. And thus, they don't feel wronged by it.The only way you could not be affected by the economy is not to participate in it. That means no buying, no selling, no trading directly, no gifts from or too other people. Those people however are still getting screwed by CCP because they pay and apparently don't do very much except chat in the station. Of course not subscribing to EvE also makes you not affected.

If I buy an ink pen made in China at the Shell station in Detroit does that affect the economy for the guy working at the Geological research station at the top of Mt. Aconcagua in Argentina?....Yes it does.
  • EschiavaEschiava Member Posts: 485

So the conclusion seems to be,  CCP cheating has affected the economy in some way that has never been quantified.  As a result I can no longer have any fun in EVE so I guess I'll quit.

Hmmm, I noticed the price of gas went up a few cents pergallon last week, therefor I can no longer have any fun in life, guess I better suicide and just end it now.

I never realized how many drama queens there are in this game.

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449
    Originally posted by Eschiava

So the conclusion seems to be,  CCP cheating has affected the economy in some way that has never been quantified.  As a result I can no longer have any fun in EVE so I guess I'll quit.
    Hmmm, I noticed the price of gas went up a few cents pergallon last week, therefor I can no longer have any fun in life, guess I better suicide and just end it now.

maybe they should ban your account(s) because you went against one of the dev alliances?

i never realized how many goldfish and morons played this game.  oh wait, that's a lie, and a real obvious thing.

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• HototHotot Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Originally posted by Eschiava

in reverse order

#1 If you mean me I'm not in the game.

#2 Ask a truck driver how much fun he has when fuel prices go up a few cents. do you really think that gas prices only affect you when you go to buy gas? gas prices are one of the most important factors in the price of well... everything?

#3 The EVE economy is too complex to quantify, luckily it’s pointless if we understand cause and affects. Devs cheating for rich alliances have obviously affected the economy in a way that’s bad for people not in those alliances. Playing in a game where the creators (who I pay monthly) do things to make my life more difficult and theirs easier isn’t my idea of fun. Not to mention the whole issue of RMT.

I’ve fixed the problem for myself, I just still have the hope that some people will understand how cheating from the devs, does in fact affect them. While I’m rambling about the economy, it’s worth mentioning the real global economy which has a limited support for game software developers. Continuing to fund CCP with your monthly payments defiantly isn’t creating new jobs for developers which we need for future games. The choices you make when spending your money actually affects the future of MMORPG’s.

• ShanniaShannia Member Posts: 2,096

OP, only one person can answer that question and that is you.  I recommend downloading the trial version and testing it out yourself, for free.  One thing is for sure, you won't have to worry about level caps in EVE and you character is always improving while you are offline if you que your learning.  Give it a go and I think you'll be plesantly surprised at the game.

Fear not fanbois, we are not trolls, let's take off your tin foil hat and learn what VAPORWARE is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

"Vaporware is a term used to describe a software or hardware product that is announced by a developer well in advance of release, but which then fails to emerge after having well exceeded the period of development time that was initially claimed or would normally be expected for the development cycle of a similar product."

• pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

EvE online is perfect for you :) I also one of the old Earth and Beyond players.
    I would say if your like mining and trading EvE Online is good for you, Yea you will be ok as a former ENB :)

- Time spended on EvE Online, ingame is ofc up to you but around 15 hours is ok and ofc due to the special way EvE Online is made some time offline isnt going to make you in any way behind.

Hehe I played alot of other mmorpgs and I was that small casual player. In EvE Online the consider me as the hardcore player. Solo Play in EvE is ok as Trader/Miner you may become the state your run 2 accounts abit further down you playing carrier.

Traders in EvE also got a sk "community" who helps each other.

The thing is, that not everyone is directly affected by this matter. And thus, they don't feel wronged by it. Why do people have to have something affect themselves before they care?  It boggles my mind. Yes they cheated, so what? Are you going to let that ruin your fun. You'll probably pass a lifetime without ever encountering those people who got benefited by the cheat. I haven't seen them, for that matter, I haven't seen any BoB member. All I know about the issue and about the war is by what people say. It affects me indirectly in a sense that minerals prices are going up because of the current demand; That's about it.

You completely missed my point.  Why do I have to be personally affected to find it unacceptable?  Why do you need to be affected by something personally to care?  Are you so selfish that other people don't matter at all to you?

However, the reason why I quit is not the cheating per se.  Cheating can always happen.  CCP didn't have the safeguards in place to prevent their own employees from doing it and that's just amatuerish.  However, if they had handled to incident well it wouldn't have been an issue.  The way CCP reacted to that incident and how they continue to act is why I quit EVE.  I refuse to fund a company who acts like that.

Not playing EVE is not going to spoil my fun.  My life does not revolve around EVE.  I can play another game, or...  <GASP> not play anything until something I want to play comes out.
  • EschiavaEschiava Member Posts: 485
    LOL!!!

So, according to you, jp, if I care about others in this game, I should quit?

Like I said,  drama queens...

LOL!  Well, at least you guys provide comic relief!  Thanks for making my day a little cheerier!